Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The main reason Sanji has been mocked is the outcome though, Zoro can bleed all over the place and finish his fights but Sanji will always be the guy who jobbed to Vergo in the world of shitposting.
Just coz he didn't finish his fight its labeled an L... that just shitty reasoning from people now innt.. but even if you don't take vergo take pre TS for example the guy technically had broken bones every arc

Korean leaker apparently left out a lot of info

According to the title this must be a whole Sanji vs Queen chapter

And Sanji still feeling handicapped, didn't take breaks, and the Raid Suit still wrecked his body

Im sure this must have something to do with what Queen ends up doing to Sanji
precisely..

its not logical to say that Queen subdued sanji coz he wasn't fast.. since h was dodging and dealing with him and king as well and this never happened.. the "feeling" did hinder him like he grunted while dodging Queen's beams

I don't mind those matchups but Mihawk isn't a part of Shanks crew.
Shanks's RHM is Beckman and Luffy's RHM is Zoro.

"a crew better than yours!"
True, but I really don't see mihawk not getting involved in a shanks focus arc

If mihawk is there then he's gonna zoro's one and only match up
Post automatically merged:

Why not? Lol

“ If Kaidou is defeated, they will make Wano join the World Government and take control over it” lmfao Oda is such a shit writer. Continues writing this nonsense. Also Sanji power ranger power up is cringe. There is no difference now between a fairy Tail and one piece.

sure thats reasonable.. but he could finish the fight way before zoro finishes it and head there as well but the crux of his (my) statement is that he sabotage the WG rodents
I hate the idea of Sanji finishing Queen way faster than Zoro
Because it will NEVER be taken as “Sanji is just too strong”
Rather as “Queen is too weak compared to King”
Which I hate
I want the same extreme hard dif fight for both battle
I don’t care about the rest… I waited for more than 10 years for the 1 vs 1 between Sanji and YC, and when we finally get it… you guys just wanna ruin it and make it easy?

FUCK THAT

What's odd about Kaido's opinion on Zoro's CoC, it makes no logical sense for Kaido to think Zoro has adv CoC and then think his captain has NO CHANCE of having it immediately after, not to mention the potency wasn't there for it to be adv CoC.
Enma has a strange aura, as was shown by the fact it can suck out people's haki, Enma is special.
Because Kaido doesn't care who is the captain or underling, as long people surprises him he will speak good about them. Kaido never laughed at Zoro and by logic Zoro used adv.coc on Kaido:kayneshrug:

Enma has a strange aura because it's a cursed sword

As sad as it is to admit, judging by Oda’s formula….Sanji vs Queen is ending next chap. Due to 2 reasons.

- Triumphant Chaps
- PUs

SH fights usually have a triumphant chap, a chap where the SH looks good/impressive at the end before their opponents get defeated the next chap. Using Sanji alone…

Sanji vs Mr 2:

Sanji vs Jabra

Sanji vs Absaldom

This sword break moment can be that “moment” for Sanji. Then next chap he beats Queen up.

Also now we know that Sanji just unlocked his PU. And usually with PUs, the villains are usually defeated in the chapter it unlocked or shown. Sanji will be fully using it next chap. So yh Queen gon be fucked next chap. I hope not tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.