Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
This means that Zoro is getting a Black Blade.
That was forshadowed in Wano only ig. When Tenguyama Hitetsu said that Zoro can be the one to turn Enma black.

Maybe that's a subtle way of showing Zoro surpassing Ryuma by making his own black blade (and ZKK :yearight:) before he leaves Ryuma's motherland.

As sad as it is to admit, judging by Oda’s formula….Sanji vs Queen is ending next chap. Due to 2 reasons.

- Triumphant Chaps
- PUs

SH fights usually have a triumphant chap, a chap where the SH looks good/impressive at the end before their opponents get defeated the next chap. Using Sanji alone…

Sanji vs Mr 2:

Sanji vs Jabra

Sanji vs Absaldom

This sword break moment can be that “moment” for Sanji. Then next chap he beats Queen up.

Also now we know that Sanji just unlocked his PU. And usually with PUs, the villains are usually defeated in the chapter it unlocked or shown. Sanji will be fully using it next chap. So yh Queen gon be fucked next chap. I hope not tho.
I hope not too, unless Oda is reserving some important stuff to do with the incoming CP0 for Sanji I don't see him ending it next chap.

I

Indigo

And both arent meitou. Aknalagon is trying to insinuate Queen’s sword is trash for not being a meitou.
They are Meito, yes

all ranked swords are Meito

what are you on dude?

all Zoro's swords are Meito

Mihawk's sword is a Meito

Roger's sword is a Meito

Whitebeard's blade is a Meito

they are all Meito

they just have different rankings

I think its good to make this comparison but previous opponents weren't YCs. Let's see what happens. I'm not fully convinced Queen is going down in 1 chapter (seems like he doesn't get hurt really this chapter). I can see Oda dragging out YC fights for a while, while other shit gets tackled.
He probably is. I mean you thought that about Tobbi Roppos as well. It seems Sanji’s PU is overwhelmingly powerful if he aint getting damaged from an attack like that. I hope we get a chap eqivalent to 895 tho.

As sad as it is to admit, judging by Oda’s formula….Sanji vs Queen is ending next chap. Due to 2 reasons.

- Triumphant Chaps
- PUs

SH fights usually have a triumphant chap, a chap where the SH looks good/impressive at the end before their opponents get defeated the next chap. Using Sanji alone…

Sanji vs Mr 2:

Sanji vs Jabra

Sanji vs Absaldom

This sword break moment can be that “moment” for Sanji. Then next chap he beats Queen up.

Also now we know that Sanji just unlocked his PU. And usually with PUs, the villains are usually defeated in the chapter it unlocked or shown. Sanji will be fully using it next chap. So yh Queen gon be fucked next chap. I hope not tho.
After wanking queen vs sanji will finish for sure after king vs zoro ? no way :perocry:

- Triumphant Chaps
- PUs

Sanji vs Mr 2:

Sanji vs Jabra

Sanji vs Absaldom

Sanji fight ending next chapter actually makes sense, cause he still got to help Zoro vs King :kata:

I hate the idea of Sanji finishing Queen way faster than Zoro
Because it will NEVER be taken as “Sanji is just too strong”
Rather as “Queen is too weak compared to King”
Which I hate
I want the same extreme hard dif fight for both battle
I don’t care about the rest… I waited for more than 10 years for the 1 vs 1 between Sanji and YC, and when we finally get it… you guys just wanna ruin it and make it easy?

FUCK THAT
yea i understand it.. i just hope even if sanji doesn't go all out he gives Queen the time of his life..

i take it back.. no low-diffs

I hate the idea of Sanji finishing Queen way faster than Zoro
Because it will NEVER be taken as “Sanji is just too strong”
Rather as “Queen is too weak compared to King”
Which I hate
I want the same extreme hard dif fight for both battle
I don’t care about the rest… I waited for more than 10 years for the 1 vs 1 between Sanji and YC, and when we finally get it… you guys just wanna ruin it and make it easy?

FUCK THAT
Listen bro
Sanji was always winning his fight before and easily then zoro... Take an example as Enies lobby.. sanji got rid of his opponent fast and more easily and was giving more damage and was faster overall then his opponent.. where zoro had more trouble winning that fight...
though people gonna say shit
Sanji wins hard diff - lol sanji had a hard diff with that weak guy
Sanji wins mid diff - lol sanji just got a weak guy.. look how zoro had so much trouble winning from king.. it was a katakuri type fight blablabla
so just enjoy n ignore

Status
Not open for further replies.