Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Childish morals that are literally endangering his own life as well as his crews. He's facing a Yonko's crew now, the WG and Marines also want to hunt them down and kill them. He can't be pulling this childish, false benevolence/atruistic shit anymore. He needs to grow up and stop being so stupid and immature. But god knows, Oda won't let him do that .

Move the goalposts as much as you like, but my point still stands. if Oda genuinely thinks this is good writing and that Sanji is "cool", then he's even worse and more of a joke than I thought.

Sanji at WCI was fucking terrible too, I thought the timeskip was the worst of his character so far but I was wrong clearly. Falling in love with a 16 year old girl and letting her manipulate him and ruin his life, getting heartbroken and crying over her even after she shot his sister and tortured her, messed with her memories.

You know what, you're right. Sanji is REALLY COOL! I wish I could be like him! Not!

Sanji is a complete idiot and should die like one, absolutely terrible character and person. This is the same guy who will feed his enemies and get them back to full strength, much like Goku with the Senzu bean shit.

If Sanji really cared about women like that, he should be going after traffickers, his dream should be to save all women from trafficking and any kind of abuse out there, domestic and such.

Never forget he swooned over a CHILD, child Nami in Film Z and fantasised about seeing her develop. Peak Sanji writing.

I don't know why I used to like his character so much in the past, now I'm just regretting it all the more as time goes on. He's not the person I thought he was at all. I put him on way too much of a pedestal.
Speaking of movies I wonder when One Piece's next movie will be. 🤔

Sanji had better speed and strenght feats feom thrillerbark all the way to punkhazard. Zoro has really only gotten to shine since dressrosa to now when Sanji has been out of commission. Now that they both get equal panel time well see who is more badass.
what the fk has panel time to do with zoro shitting on the cook?
who scarred kaido? zoro
who blocked hakai? zoro
who had 2 yonko shitting themselves?zoro
who is fighting kaido s rhm and second strongest?zoro
lets not forget the leader of next gen
sanji is getting washed by zoro

sanji is fighting chopper's victim:milaugh:

Master what? He doesn't train really. He literally randomly set his foot on fire. Right now he literally randomly awakening shit while Luffy n Zoro trained. What efforts. Judge literally gave this **** bounty
... omg.. the amount of bs that you spew..

Pre TS sanji Dj about to break his leg

after 2 yearz he has better control.. so 0 efforts beating Kamabaka Top master 99 of then with fiddlers coming in left and right who he had hard time againe at first for 2 years straight is no training or conditioning for his skills ?

BS

he was able to defend again sanji DJ handily tho.. him resorting to haki begs another question..

that aside i believe sanji just got up in the context of the scenario.
So then his haki is shit compared to Sanji and this Exo skeleton stuff

i mean we can assume Queen didnt use armament on his sword and thats how it broke on Sanji… hopefully… but if we assume he did, then this is bad bad sign for Queen if he is now THAT weak compared to Sanji

You know they say all men are created equal, but you look at Sanji and you look at Zoro and you can see that statement is NOT TRUE! See, normally if you go one-on-one with another pirate you got a fifty/fifty chance of winning. But Sanji's a genetic freak, and he's not normal! So Zoro's got a 25 percent at best at beat him! And then you add King and Queen to the mix? You see-the chances of winning drasticy go down. See, the 4-Way at Onagashima, you got a 33 and a third chance of winning. But Sanji? Sanji's got a Germa 66 and two thirds chance of winning, cuz King KNOOOWS he can't beat him, and he's not even gonna try. The numbers don't lie, and they spell disaster for you at Wano Kuni!

doesn't matter they were altered as long as they are altered they are not natural,that's like saying a tattoo is natural when a tattoo doesn't naturally appear on someone's body
Let's say your mother has blue eyes and your father does too, heck let's take it further, imagine you are from a rare breed who happen to not even have dormant genes for Brown eyes

But somehow you end up with brown eyes, a small mutation happened when you were just a shapeless bunch of cells during the DNA splitting, the wrong nucleotide was attached to the wrong gene and encoded the production of a totally different protein that the one you were meant to have

It's still "natural" because you were always that way

Sanji is the same here, he always had those genes, even before he was born he had them

It is for me bro. Back then, Sanji struggled fighting against Doffy but now with raid suit he can compete with Yonko commanders. This isn't only happen with Sanji tho, with other Strawhats too.
what do you mean struggled?

as in he was getting overpowered by doffy's strenggt..

did you even consider the fact that, that fight wasn't even fair.. doffy was dodging his kicks.. even calling him formidable.. and that whole time sanji didn't know whats uo with doffy's DF until law told him

this is honestly peak obliviousness

Status
Not open for further replies.