Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If your blood is altered no matter at which stage, be it fetus or in father's testicles, it is NOT natural.
2nd thing is I am glad the Sanji PU is tech based because this is what separates him from Zoro.

because zoro can cover the entire island?he was just buying time for luffy to defeat mingo
kin says the bridcage is not a thing that can be pushed back
zoro:and how do you know that?
why you fighting over this....Kine'mon had advanced armament (he was able to hurt kaido) and was not able to cut the birdcage ...zoro did not have it at that point..

I noticed this a lot, but why do toxic members try to pretend to be Luffy and Sanji fans to try to go after them and pretend like they not going to get notice as you can tell on that being one of your alts. You guys are on that cope after this chapter :kayneshrug:.
Oh here comes panda-chan alias "you are an alt" "toxic" @Peroroncino @ConquistadoR @Blother @zzShinichi @Lingardino @Zowo .
Time to leave :milaugh::milaugh:

ps : i don't even know who is that guy on the discord, it's just widely shared in twitter and between discord servers panda-chan! :blush:

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
:kriwhat::kaidowhat:
:kaidowhat::kaidowhat:

We were talking about the meaning of natural talent from the beginning

You're the one who started talking about how sanji isn't literally natural because he's modified
no you were talking about natural talent, i was always talking about sanji's genes you just made that natural talent bs up because you were taking a massive L.
Besides talent comes from genes anyway. So this whole point is moot. It's just a copeout so you can pretend that there is something about sanji that wasn't given by judge.

Bogard

You can't win
In the end, looks like Judge's DNA modifications just had a late delay, with Sanji gradually awakening his powers while growing, with the first hint of that happening in Enies Lobby when he unlocked his diable jambe technique.

We used to think it was friction, but I guess Oda wanted to create a connection with the germa modifications he explained in WCI

Thats not true cause we seen Luffy train. Then we seen him train with Monster Ace and Sabo. We seen him train himself to sleep on Wano. Sanji stands their does literally noting gets a RS. Stands there dies literally noting Gets awakening his genes because he put on sid RS. Judges Son
Nah, but you could say he got COC from being bloodline and got his hands to DF due to his connections on Garp knowing Shanks and focal about him. It's dumb to put that as negative on character as it doesn't mean they are not training and working. Sanji trains, but his bloodline comes to the training too. That stupidity talk there and hypocrisy as Zoro got Enma that isn't earned and only bargain and if it is true he is Ryuma's descent, then it was bloodline as well to him by your logic.

Status
Not open for further replies.