Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rank is based on the quality of the blade, no? The grade would only go up due to the quality being better than it once was. Hence why they jump a rank

Black blades are stated to have crazy durability and Shusui boosted Zoro’s attack power greatly as stated by Zoro himself
Again wado was the only blade pretimeskip to not be broken by mihawks yorou which is the highest blade which is also a permanent black blade

Why do people think it's well earned. It was given to him by the guy he hates most, his dad.

He feels some shame when he has to resort to the raidsuit so when he is now undergoing this transformation, one he probably does not want, because he doesnt want to turn into his sibling

You all think that's well earned and good for his character

B

Ballel

kappa himself said its as if it was "fate".. ofc the great Shimotsuki fate.. soo saying that kappa didn't stop hyori from giving her the SWORD coz he looked like Ushimaru.. is the same as its coz he was Ushimaru.. kappa let hyori give him the SWOrD.. rather than looking for another replacement
Hiyori gave the sword to him bc he saved her life.
Not because Zoro is some random guy who happens to look like Ushimaru.

I

Indigo

I'm just unhappy with the power ups in Wano overall, i liked Ryou for Luffy and Enma for Zoro at first (but had problems with it), i also liked CoC for Zoro of course

but then Oda made Luffy get Adv. CoC out of his ass by just applying Ryou logic to CoC after getting hit by Kaido once

and then started using Enma as a hype tool for everything Zoro was doing, despite the fact that i know Zoro was the GOAT and he could do all that shit, but the fanbase just started using Enma to downplay everything he did

i never liked the Raid Suit and this shit for Sanji now is also shit

and i'm starting to think i will also not enjoy Zoro's power up if Oda makes up some Shimotsuki shit, instead of just making him learn Adv. CoC or something

It's still doesn't refute my point since the clash of those two separate drugs gave sanji his powers regardless. Without one drug affect the other drug wouldn't have been able to kick in. So regardless it is because sanji is genetically engineered by his daddh
No its not. The exo-skeleton yes. But the flame powers are entirely a gift from Sora. And yh, a lot of Sanji’s abilities are because of his parents…..but they wouldnt be a great buff if his body werent stong and he wasnt a gifted fighter from the get-go. If Sanji never fought a day in his life, and was bestowed these powers he wouldnt be stronger than Pearl….who quite literally has the same abilities but far inferior.

Why do people think it's well earned. It was given to him by the guy he hates most, his dad.

He feels some shame when he has to resort to the raidsuit so when he is now undergoing this transformation, one he probably does not want, because he doesnt want to turn into his sibling

Because he saved judge

And yes it is good for his character, because sanji will soon get a character arc where he'll have to accept what he is

he was begging to not happen lmfao :milaugh::milaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.