Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats bs.

Sanji had no choice to what Island he would be sent by Kuma, like everyone else.

Sanji using the suit for the sake of his allies and crew is equally or an even more impressive selflessness behaviour.

Sanji left the crew because they would kill the man who saved his life and teach everything he knows, and asked for Luffy not to come, this entire act is about Sanji thinking much more about the others ones safety than himself.

And thats what saved them, because without Germa, the Strawhats would be killed in WCI
But Sanji had the choice not to wear the raidsuit the first time and he did same with the second time.

Shows SHs at the time they reached Zou was never most important for Sanji, you can actually play devils advocate and say he was just as selfish. The plot to WCI was terrible anyways, dont come, sanji trys to get them to leave, then begs crew to come back... whopty dooooo. If Zoro was in a similar situation would he have done that... definitely not. To play devils advocate if Zoro did what Sanji did in WCI I would hate Zoro's character and change favorite characters.

Zoro did damage to King and King did more damage to Zoro hence "trading blows".
Zoro wasn't "owned"

What are you getting at though, I only answered a question
Because you are assuming content from a spoiler without seeing it first. Sanji could very well have "traded" blows this chapter too so relax

And "trading" blows implies equal impact to both sides. Zoro has done nothing to King. He's cut his mask, not his face. He's been thrown 3 times from where he was.

I'm criticizing your bias. I do it to both sides when arguments get ridiculous

Naturally. Lol.

Zoro is a top five swordsman with swords that aren't even in the top twelve.
Candies copium

Roger have top tier sword Ace
Shanks possibly as well with Gryphon
WB have Murakomogiri Top Tier Blade

Others have Logia and Mythical Zoan DFs
Plus DFs worth Billions like Rubber and Ope openno mi lol

Zoro s doin his thing with top 25 sword

Because you are assuming content from a spoiler without seeing it first. Sanji could very well have "traded" blows this chapter too so relax

And "trading" blows implies equal impact to both sides. Zoro has done nothing to King. He's cut his mask, not his face. He's been thrown 3 times from where he was.

I'm criticizing your bias. I do it to both sides when arguments get ridiculous
They both made each other bleed and neither 2 appears to be going all out.

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
Zoro out of monster trio. It will be monster duo only till the time he gets a new power up...
and this only happen when sanji is fighting agaisnt cracker level
if he stopped hakai, made wound to kaido and fought agaisnt oden level you would say than he is yonko level:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

I

Indigo

Zoro bangin Yamato and Hiyori
After the banquet
i think he might just end up killing himself by drinking ungodly amounts of sake to make the pain from the Minks drug go away, and also sleeping

sleep + drinks is Zoro's equivalent to Luffy's meat

:milaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.