Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tyronejenkins

Y'all shit on wano now but when this arc is over it's gonna be top 3 arcs in one piece for sure. I feel like CP0 is just the tip of the iceberg, watch BB and his crew pull through or maybe admirals

For me all this crazy power ups and developements are needed for and end Game scenario, all the strawhats need to show crazy potential if they wanna make Luffy PK without another timeskip. Also Sanji couldnt just stay as a guy with strong kicks that just get stronger he needed another layer for his abilities same way Zoro upgrades his swords and might get samurai DNA, to make them end Game Shonen- worth characters.

Bro :josad: Drake got finished this Raid getting stalled by that annoying snitch Apoo
The coolest Tobi Roppo shafted by the weakest Supernova :catcry:

Drake vs Lucci would be BOSS
But Revolutionaries have a greater stake than X Drake who won't risk revealing himself for protecting ppl as trivial as the strawhats
Follow me for a sec
Robin is fainted and carried by Brook, they are evacuating the castle
Nami and Usopp are evacuating the castle
Jimbe is evacuating the castle
Franky is going to the Live Floor
Won't take long before they regroup on the Live Floor and make a resume of the situation, what to do now to be helpful, how to act etc... That's when imo Drake will be finished with Apoo and get contact with the SHs (especially if CP0 intervenes at that point to get Big Target Robin).
My point is that if CP0 makes a move during the war (and not post war) then they gonna do it right when the SHs are on the point of regrouping, cause that would rafforce theor coesione even more.

Drake stopping Lucci would be GOATED, and would likely act as the Lone Force (reference ti CH. 990) who holds Lucci...

Meh, I don't see what he can do. Sanzo are probably out of his reach and I'd be surprised if he could compete with Jinbe. And let's not even talk about Luffy. But chances are he's not the strongest member anyway, more like the third strongest at best.
he hasn't shown a thing so HOLD YER HORSES

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Y'all shit on wano now but when this arc is over it's gonna be top 3 arcs in one piece for sure. I feel like CP0 is just the tip of the iceberg, watch BB and his crew pull through or maybe admirals
Oh sure.
Put 4 arcs worth of content in 1, only the last part of it is good, then call it top3 arc later.
Mad strats.

I'm curious to see how Lucci gives these orders out. Is it him giving orders from the Gorosei? Or is it him giving orders as the leader of CP-0? One thing I'm confused about is whether or not he's the strongest of this group. While I'm sure he's really strong, I'd be kind of disappointed if frowning one or someone else wasn't actually the leader. A new character being the leader allows the group to retain an unknown upper limit imo.

If Lucci is the leader, that means no one can be stronger than Lucci. But if Lucci is a subordinate, that says a lot more about CP-0 being a powerful organization imo

Follow me for a sec
Robin is fainted and carried by Brook, they are evacuating the castle
Nami and Usopp are evacuating the castle
Jimbe is evacuating the castle
Franky is going to the Live Floor
Won't take long before they regroup on the Live Floor and make a resume of the situation, what to do now to be helpful, how to act etc... That's when imo Drake will be finished with Apoo and get contact with the SHs (especially if CP0 intervenes at that point to get Big Target Robin).

Drake stopping Lucci would be GOATED
Two Carnivorous Zoans versing
Ik thats hype bro
But I think Drake vs Apoo; Killer vs Hawkins will end simultaneously.
Lucci is a different plotline.

Sabo reason for being there is
1) Protect Robin who is a friend of his and Luffy
2) Fight against Cipher Pol who the Revs Oppose
3) Tracking weapons from Dressrosa into Wano

Yamato just mentioned weapons/bombs same chapter Lucci appears

Status
Not open for further replies.