Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
All power scaling was introduced as a haki based. The highest power start with CoC Coating .
Oda activated sanjis genes. apparantly , one more step , we will see , his fire ability and use will exceed logia type fire ability .
That means Sanji will not get any CoO improvement or CoC . That is very very bad.
Zoro can train his CoC and coating his sword like Rogers attack. this is the highest level that be shown to us.
Yamato has advanced CoC.
I dont know what Oda is thinking about sanji. that is cheap writing. he want to write robot manga. ı guess he dont want to postpone and his robot idea is appliyng on sanji. what a bullshit power up.

post the dialogue here. i have no idea what an irrelevant figure had said, but i am happy to revisit.
She brought up the possibility, meaning they don't just value stealth and secrecy but strength too. Ofc not fleet admiral level (I don't think leader can be as strong as Akainu and she said the greatest shield ever possible for Linlin), but admiral level or at least in that same ballpark is definitely possible. Otherwise, Caramel wouldn't say this.

She brought up the possibility, meaning they don't just value stealth and secrecy but strength too. Ofc not fleet admiral level (I don't think leader can be as strong as Akainu and she said the greatest shield ever possible for Linlin), but admiral level or at least in that same ballpark is definitely possible. Otherwise, Caramel wouldn't say this.

Wait i don't get it. This scene basically said BM would be the "strongest" if she were to be a CP-0.
And this is BM without eating her DF yet.

Rob Lucci is back:steef:
Nico Robin kidnapping plot again:lusalty:
WG trying to get Wano into their fold to erase every trace of void century??

Can’t believe Oda went with this hardened skeleton thing with Sanji sigh….I really wanted him to be normal human. So Sanji can regrow his bones very quickly….It seems like it’s too strong too. His AP would increase so much now! Sanji finally got AP boost without upgrading his haki. Let’s see how he does now

Status
Not open for further replies.