Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
and now he feels uncomfortable..
and what's with this mental gymnastics bs.. if you can't come up with counter arguments or are just in general incompetent to add to the argument then tf is stating I'm using mental gymnastics gonna do.. make you look good? my foot
It's the same shit... uncomfortable, weird =/= nerfed
Post automatically merged:

SANJI VS MIHAWK DURING THE FINAL WAR AFTER LUFFY BECOME PIRATE KING

:crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat:

Hundred Beasts Sanji :crazwhat:

It's the same shit... uncomfortable, weird =/= nerfed
so thats just proving my assumption that it dragged him down... and sanji saying he's alright WHILE HIS BODY IS CREAKING isn't alright.. anyone assuming or taking his word for it.. which no one did i initially and assumed something's up..now with their agenda-drive bs are trying to take his word for it.

so thats just proving my assumption that it dragged him down... and sanji saying he's alright WHILE HIS BODY IS CREAKING isn't alright.. anyone assuming or taking his word for it.. which no one did i initially and assumed something's up..now with their agenda-drive bs are trying to take his word for it.
How his bones are broken because of Queen's onslaught not Sanji?

How was Black Maria hurting Sanji if he had the exoeskeleton already?

Doesn't make sense, Queen just broke his sword, Black Maria made Sanji bleed as fuck and faint with some punches. This is a huge difference

Depends on this chapter, maybe Sanji was needing to get severely hurt so the exoeskeleton could be "turned on", thats exactly what Queen did here, before that Sanji was feeling off according to himself, cuz the modifications were fighting against his normal human body i guess.
:quest::quest::quest:

"Sanji being nerfed by the awakening" when he himself refutes it is the Sanji fandom equivalent of "30 bones broken Zoro scarred Kaido. Healthy one cleaves him in half." that parts of the Zoro fandom peddles.

Not surprised in the very least though lmfao
Against this i you assuming shit out of your ass that i have such agendas.. zoro is irrelevant in this chapter my whole point i have to keep reiterate to your illiterate incompetent ass is sanji's condition affected the way he fights

him holding his shoulder and something creaking in his body isn't helping your "OH SANJI WAS ALRIGHT SO HE WENT ALL OUT" which you still have to prove and have 0 basis for

Against this i you assuming shit out of your ass that i have such agendas.. zoro is irrelevant in this chapter my whole point i have to keep reiterate to your illiterate incompetent ass is sanji's condition affected the way he fights

him holding his shoulder and something creaking in his body isn't helping your "OH SANJI WAS ALRIGHT SO HE WENT ALL OUT" which you still have to prove and have 0 basis for

His body was feeling weird. It didn't impact his fighting abilities at that moment. His body wasn't feeling bad.

This proves that Sanji is much weaker than Queen before PU.
That's why he easily got overwhelmed by Dofla and Vergo.

Glad that Sanji get power up.
However, I don't like the execution. I think giving a suit and gene just humiliates Sanji even more.
He should put effort to earn the power. I think Oda still portrays Sanji as a joke/gag character.
Dude was stronger than his other modified brothers without any raid suit... and he just got a little awakening and he got so strong is cause he already very strong...
And sanji didn't show a sign of being MUCH WEAKER than queen before PU :seriously:

Status
Not open for further replies.