Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
When Zoro's elixir effect wears off and he is out, Sanji does blood transfusion so his blood heals Zoro :finally:

(Does it work that way? :quest:)
Nah, Zoro needs to be nerfed to fight a YC1, Sanji needs a massive powerup just to be able to fight a YC2.
:kata:
Zoro dont need no weakling's blood, plus Sanji will need it the next time he gets a nosebleed.

does sanji do anything else significant to Queen or is it just Tom and Jerry switching roles after every second?
Post automatically merged:

No

Zoro = slepping beauty
Sanji = prince
Sanji needs to kiss him to wake him up. Hopefully not needing to go as far as the original story 🗿
Its been foreshadowed
Boy thats cap HARD cap.. true loves kiss my ass zoro would die from a heart attack and sanji would suicide right after

No

Zoro = slepping beauty
Sanji = prince
Sanji needs to kiss him to wake him up. Hopefully not needing to go as far as the original story 🗿
Its been foreshadowed
Why i somewhat can see this happening after One piece end, someone gonna create Fanfic Like this :suresure:
Post automatically merged:

Lebrent is the only provider i trust now
Lord LeBrent BUILD DIFFERENT:kata:

I can't fucking believe the whole Zoan King shit was Chopper being a monkey and the switch hint being a color spread

:seriously:
It's like you guys don't know Redon. Never, ever take this kind of comments from him seriously. I still recall the time, back in Dressrosa, when he hyped a chapter because it'd be introducing a character with potential to become a crewmate and it turned out to be Cavendish's horse.

Status
Not open for further replies.