Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
End of Wano prediction

Lucci comes with a fleet to invade Wano. Reaches the waterfall. Gets stalled by the Big mom pirates that are still at the waterfall

Meanwhile, the war ends and Momo is still lifting Onigashima. Momo decides to toss Onigashima somewhere safe. It’s over the waterfall… Onigashima falls on the big mom pirates and CP-0… One shot
Everything is falling in line of what I told people for months now.

Rob lucci and the rest of cp0 arrive in wano.

Sanji defeats queen

Zoro defeats king

Hiyori heals zoro (not fully though) once more we discover that he devil fruit is a peacock (which is a pheasant) which in Japanese mythology a mythical pheasant is the female counterpart of the male which is a dragon. Momo being a dragon etc. She reminds zoro that luffy may not realize it but he needs help. And reminds him of why he was entrusted with enma.

Zoro is sent back to the roof. He is now able to exude coc similar to luffy in which he had picked up fighting king. Its luffy and zoro vs kaido

Sanji defeats queen. And is later healed by marco.

Sanjis body reacts a particular way to Marco's flame.

Sanji thus gains the ability to semi acquire Marco's flame ability (though not nearly as potent). He can use this to at times heal himself more efficiently in battle.

Sanji fights the cp0 members since they are going after robin. The head of cp0 is either rob lucci or someone there even stronger than rob lucci who also apparently has a zoan devil fruit.

Drake defeats appo and assists sanji in fight members of cp0 since cp aegegis means shield and drake is a member of sword that seems to be against the actions of shield (cp0).

The other bigmom members finally arrive to the fight.

Lucci being smart sent out a buster call previously

So eventually kizaru shows in wano.

Sabo and the other Revolutionaries that were capture in the holy land also shows up including bonnie who was also apparently captured. They are sent to wano using kumas devil fruit. Kuma in his last attempt to help others before dying uses his ability to teleport sabo and the others to wano

Sabo meets Marco and yamato who both remark that he has aces devil fruit and that he talked about sabo in the past

Sabo vs kizaru incoming.

The other strawhats like brook and franky and chopper leads the charge against bigmoms fodder fighters.

Boa and koby also show up in wano. Both being fans of luffy decide to help out. With koby coming after hearing distress calls from drake on references to the cp0's agenda. It is then revealed that koby and boa decide to form a truce. With the majority of boas people fleeing while boa along with her sisters and koby and helmeppo and 3 other members that are actually also apart of sword join koby (who is their leader) to head to wano.

Koby faces off against lucci while helmeppo faces off against kaku (who is also apart of cp0).

Boa faces off against smoothie. While her sisters face off against the other elites of the bigmom crew.

And somewhere in this fujitora and green bull will show up. I have an idea what their purpose will be but I will let you all guess what it is

I said it in the Sanji fanbase, but I’ll say it hear as well. DJ isnt a flame PU, its a Passion PU. Sanji’s Passion takes different forms, depending on the intensity.

Pre Timeskip it was just heat

Post timeskip, after enduring hell and getting stronger it became flames

However when Sanji remembers a particularly bad memory and gets even more angry, it becomes a Star

Each lvl increases with heat, and possibiliy AP. And we know Sanji can use the same DJ attacks in both flame form and star form since he was about to use poele a feire in star form.

HM seems to be a trumpcard, however I see it as just a hint….for DJ’s final Hell form. Which would take the shape of a Fireball on Sanji’s leg. And the intensity of it will be the hottest thing ever. As dont forget Sanji said his heat will surpass flame.

With Sanji’s new augmented body, perhaps his leg can withstand the force and temperature of Hell form:choppawhat:
Yo I've been saying this for a while but Judge fucked up by taking his kid's emotions away. I think Sanji is exactly what Judge wanted but his Ego and Pride got in the way. That was the whole point of WCI for Sanji and the reason why Luffy said this when Judge was talking shit :

Uranus is probably a space ship or satellite weapon, if not the moon itself. Pluton is a ship. There's only one living ancient weapon probably.
Post automatically merged:

By that logic Pell is the ancient weapon because he has a flying devil fruit. Momo just walks on clouds.
I feel it is kinda set, we will know soon anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.