Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your fixation with Zoro is so weird, I'm not talking about Zoro and I'm not a Zoro fan. So you're not baiting me

Judge won and Sanji lost alongside his deadass mom
Example is needed. Idk why it is bad thing to use example as same situation as why your ignoring Zoro's swords, medicine, and his bloodline.

Nah, Sanji won and Sora won and Reiju. She want children to have emotions, not about powers.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Modified sword breaking though is big feat though.

So your saying King has no Haki cause we can't see his Haki? Then you mean same on Sanji too then?

Depends combine with his exoskelton, AP, and Haki, he can break even COA swords if he hurting Queen who isn't harm by weapons as that.
Whatever you say. I'm just going by what Oda said in his own story thru a character that actually knows a thing or two about Haki.

King?

Depends which situations.

For example Tiger Hunt vs that F16 dive ( I forget the attacks's name ) you can see black sparks from Haki clashing.

SANJI GONNA HAVE THE BEST FIGHT IN HIS LIFE AND WE SANJI FANS GONNA ENJOY IT !!!
:queenmoji:

P.S. : I HOPE ZORO FANS CAN ENJOY ZORO FIGHT TOO. POOR ZORO GONNA HAVE HIS MOMENTS BUT HIS FANS WANT HIM TO KILL DEFEATED KAIDO WITH 0.2% HEALTH
:josad:

How can I convince you more?
I will go to kitchen everyday and follow the great Judge's Prince ways. Including having a massive nosebleed seeing my sister when I go home after 2 years, kicking my brother until he lost his tooth, and baking a sugar filled cake for my grandma when she was throwing tantrum.
Now people go around denying my faith to good old pre TS Sanji and randomly accusing me as Zoro fanboy.
Going need quoted proof of you being honest fan prior than saying 'I am former fan' as your not only one who talks like that and hides behind account or alt account pretending to be a 'Sanji fan'.

Nothing like that is more BS especially if you think cake did nothing when it saved lives of the crew.

Again I never know you prior, so you can't expect me to believe you if your saying same talk as others especially acting like this.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
The thing with Red, Blue and Green Sanjis about their emotions is weird.

Would emotionless cyborgs mock, laugh and etc instead of acting like a well programmed Robots who only move at a commands?

Status
Not open for further replies.