Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
I don't watch the anime so I'm fine on that point. The manga though... Is there a reason we're getting a break for two weeks straight for both the manga and anime?
It is a weeks break, I haven't heard anything about the manga going on a two week break. I attached the link to OP chapter release schedule below. Bear in mind, this could change due to health issues and whatnot. This same time last year, Oda went on a two week break due to illness.

https://claystage.com/one-piece-chapter-release-schedule-for-2021

Modified sword breaking though is big feat though.

So your saying King has no Haki cause we can't see his Haki? Then you mean same on Sanji too then?

Depends combine with his exoskelton, AP, and Haki, he can break even COA swords if he hurting Queen who isn't harm by weapons as that.
Dude King is literally covered by a black suit it's not easy to spot his haki to put it mildly.

I take this as A COMPLIMENT.
Of course you do. You think it's insane to compare Doffy to Prime Moriah, 2 Warlords with almost identical frozen bounties, but you thought Sulong Dukes "decapitate" Doffy (while they struggle with Perospero), and Yamato is Top Tier and low diffs him.

Keep wanking whatever is in front of you with 0 capacity for rational thought.

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
Yes, Cracker >>>> Doflamingo. What was Law? Holdem level? What was Smoker? Pleasure level? What was Kinemon?

Why tf are you comparing Dressrosa Law to Wano's Law. Rooftop Law is above Doflamingo's pay grade. Do you honestly believe Dressrosa Luffy stands a a chance against the Law currently fighting a Yonko?

You guys are actual morons. What was Prime Moriah to Kaido? What was Chinjao to Garp? These were RIVALS. Doffy is in that "Great Pirate" range.

Law/Kid are 50% of Big Mom. Oda said Luffy could do 50% of Shanks' Fishman numbers in FI. Doffy was clearly above that.
You do realize that compared to 99.9% of the world, even gifters and fodder tier baroque works agents are great pirates

Why tf are you comparing Dressrosa Law to Wano's Law. Rooftop Law is above Doflamingo's pay grade. Do you honestly believe Dressrosa Luffy stands a a chance against the Law currently fighting a Yonko?
Answer the fucking question. What was "Dressrosa" Law? The guy who could bust mountains and lift battleships? Was he Black Maria level?

What were Smoker? What was Kinemon?

This chapter is pure gold !!

What a garbage fight tho :gokulaugh:
Oda was on drug :milaugh:. Joke aside this fight is so bad. The goofiness in this fight has reach a level of craziness that is just comedy. How can someone enjoy this is blowing my mind.

And dont get my wrong, powerscale is not a problem, all the rest it is. The design is almost like a 5years old drawing this shit.

Fan they expected a pefect cybord right? Well they get this :suresure::gonope::

Sanji fans really try to argue breaking some nameless non-haki coated sword from a non-swordsman is the same as fighting actual swordsmen:milaugh:
Onigiri would OS Sanjino:endthis:
:goyea:

If Queen can squish Sanji so easily then why not.

These guys seriously think Queen can damage King with his sword without haki?

King's durability > Sanji's on paper for now, no question. Zoro is still one shotting Sanji in Asura. And perhaps even without.

Status
Not open for further replies.