Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Base Sanji one shot Yonji, he was about to clap Niji too if Ichiji didn't stop him with the hostage shit.

Sanji was above his siblings, the only one who was probably around same lvl was Judge himself.

Since DR/Wci many things happen.
Current Modified Base Sanji>All his siblings and even Judge.
DJ + Modified Sanji>Doflamingo(all out).
RS+DJ+Modified Sanji>>Doflamingo(all out).

Base modified Sanji push Doffy to high diff/extrem high diff.
DJ+Modified Sanji high diffs Doffy.
RS+DJ+Modified Sanji mid diffs Doffy.

Queen is a league above Doffy and Oda clear show it again, the snake form would one shot Doffy.

If Sanji even awake his lunarian Dna power, this would even hype more Queen.

It seems like Oda had a clear powescaling for Kaido top members.

King>Inbetweener
Queen>High High Tier
------Gap
Jack&Doffy>High Tiers

King and Queen to op and let be honest here,Sanji really survive this fight duo plotarmor from Queen dumb move and his modified power kick in. Otherwise it would be straight a low diff battle for Queen. Sanji himself admit that he can't hurt/damage Queen and was already desperate for not damaging Queen.

Queen is just fooling around, just wait when he see that Sanji powerup himself. Plague hax+awakening incoming.
i think the gap between king and queen maybe not as big. Probably like a gap between admirals

Guess what, Zoro was thrown through a building as well. Even something worse, as a piece of the giant skill of Onigashima was destroyed by King's attack, just like Big Mom's Fulgora did.

Hybrid is not better than Zoan... lol.
Did you read Enies Lobby with Lucci, Kaku, Jabra?
Did you see Kaido playing around in Zoan and fighting seriously in Hybrid?
Zoan can be better in some aspects, do not threat every zoan the same, It all depends on which fruit do you have and how are you in your human form.
Lucci in his Hybrid is ofc better in ALMOST every aspect, but in his zoan form he's faster and has a stronger bite, but since his animal Is a tiny one the hybrid is better.
For Ulti for example, she uses his zoan form when she wanted to block and k.o Luffy with an head attack, which means that her zoan form is physically stronger than the hybrid, since Luffy couldn't free himself from her grabbing and she was confident on using zoan after She failed to hurt Luffy in hybrid.

Yamato vs. a Mid Tier and his crew
Hahahaha, that's why you are a meme.

Yamato "struggling" with Sasaki is as much comparable as Zoro having difficulties to fight gifters. Yet, both can effectively fight a Yonko. I truly want to see Sasaki handling Hybrid Kaido for 30 minutes.

Doffy vs. a Mid Tier and his crew
Doffy against High Tier Bound Man:

I can pull out random panels like that too.

Even Queen this chapter SHITS on "Top Tier" Yamato's feats.
LOL. Then show those feats which "SHITS" on Yamato's ones.

I feel bad for low IQs like you.
I don't know what standards you have for IQs but if mine's pretty low, yours must be in the negative lol.

Hard to go through life like that.
Yep, especially if you're still stuck to 2015, can hardly follow recent political topics, huh?

plot.. it wasn't strength that subdued sanji.. it was a freakish gag easily avoidable

and even something that he shouldn't have avoided if he got strangled.. but oda made queen shot him self twice like an idiot just for sanji's awakening. and he's fine for a reason now
Queen was too strong for Sanji. He would’ve crushed Sanji’s entire body and Sanji couldn’t harm him in an effective way.
Plot rescued Sanji’s ass

Base Sanji one shot Yonji, he was about to clap Niji too if Ichiji didn't stop him with the hostage shit.

Sanji was above his siblings, the only one who was probably around same lvl was Judge himself.

Since DR/Wci many things happen.
Current Modified Base Sanji>All his siblings and even Judge.
DJ + Modified Sanji>Doflamingo(all out).
RS+DJ+Modified Sanji>>Doflamingo(all out).

Base modified Sanji push Doffy to high diff/extrem high diff.
DJ+Modified Sanji high diffs Doffy.
RS+DJ+Modified Sanji mid diffs Doffy.

Queen is a league above Doffy and Oda clear show it again, the snake form would one shot Doffy.

If Sanji even awake his lunarian Dna power, this would even hype more Queen.

It seems like Oda had a clear powescaling for Kaido top members.

King>Inbetweener
Queen>High High Tier
------Gap
Jack&Doffy>High Tiers

King and Queen to op and let be honest here,Sanji really survive this fight duo plotarmor from Queen dumb move and his modified power kick in. Otherwise it would be straight a low diff battle for Queen. Sanji himself admit that he can't hurt/damage Queen and was already desperate for not damaging Queen.

Queen is just fooling around, just wait when he see that Sanji powerup himself. Plague hax+awakening incoming.
Yeah I believe King and Queen fights are the last ones to end outside Luffy fight. I'm glad Oda is not rushing the calamities fights outside Jack.

And comedy is bad because...?

Queen is still undeniably a power opponent.

He also just happens to be a weird one.

Kaku was also a heavily comedic fight. Doesn't diminish the threat he posed.

Also, this chapter is better than last one.
Comedy is fine, if you use if in a proper context, and here the comedy destroyed all minimal danger that a Calamity can represent in this fight for Sanji. There is 0 stakes in this fight for Sanji. More than fuking 10 years are waiting Sanji fan for a proper fight, this is the best they get. God lord :suresure:
About being strange is fine, but Queen weirdness reach a level of crazyness that well it become just a laughing stock.
Kaku was definitely way better than this shit, still there was also an expect of weirdness.

Last 4 panel gave me more chill and stakes in Onigashima than 50 past chapters in Onigashima. This is a war right? So yeah last chapter was what should be happening for this one too, sadly not the case. And that 4 panel made the chapter. Here you get almost a full Queen vs Sanji fight display...whatever mate.

CP-0: I can’t see Kaido losing!

WG: Good

It’s plain as day lol.
Nah. That good doesn't refer to the CP0 guy not seeing Kaido losing. It's an answer to the guy's whole report. Like "good, I see, got it". Why would the WG be against Kaido losing, if they already plan on taking Wano under their control if Kaido loses? They are interested in ruling over Wano and they tried it in the past.

Status
Not open for further replies.