Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes that's what i think aswell. It's only when you brake the photo of mother that she is weakened (or if she didn't eat for too long)...
That means Queen was fighting her at full power but with her child mind (so it made her forget her devil fruit powers, so it's a nerf)

Edit : not a physcial nerf tho
i couldn't call that a full power. because even big mom with her hard skin, she use CoA to defend her body against strong attack.
with queen he was fighting BM with her pure hard body(CoC as we assumed)

Zoro was heavily Nerfed in the 2 v 1 killer fight and even you know that.

Also what you said above about 5% boost was all headcannon and assumptions.
Killer too was nerfed and said he wouldn't have lost with the punishers (which is true, can't be disarmed, could rotate and kill Zoro or at least cut off his arm if stabbed in a similar scenario)

If you assume highly motivated Enma training for 2 weeks, and having access to a sword that boosts output gives less than a 5% boost, then that is headcanon and far more unbelievable to me.

See, Enma is the literal perfect example of why both sides of this fanbase are wrong.

It simultaneously is a powerup for Zoro and also isn't. That sounds weird, but you go back and read Enma's explanation, you'll know why.

1. Enma does in fact contain Oden's aura, otherwise Kaido actually "feeling" Oden's presence does not make a LICK of sense.

2. However, Enma siphons the current user's haki like if it's fucking food.

This is ESPECIALLY proven by Shusui, which Zoro entirely did not know how to control the black blade right away when he was fighting Oars. Could Shusui have been used to harm Kaido? I'd say it's likely, but the power behind Shusui isn't really Zoro's, it was Ryuuma's. With Enma, it's SIMULTANEOUSLY Oden's presence and Zoro's haki. What will turn Enma to a black blade is ALSO due to the 25+ years Oden used it, just like how Zoro received Shusui already AS a black blade, he didn't change it himself.

This is why I think Wado will be the strongest blade he has, because it's essentially 100% Zoro and his haki. Kuina never was gifted the blade.

Bring on the hate:kayneshrug:

zoro's power is still his own power,besides you could say he was nerfed because it drains more haki than needed and we know that being without haki makes one tired
Maximizing your AP output is in no way a nerf. His attacks wouldn't be anywhere near as powerful right now if he wasn't using Enma. Yes, it is his own power, but it is currently not something he can tap into on his own. By the end of the King fight, he should be straight, and capable of doing that with any sword.

The fact that one is fighting Zoro and the other is fighting Sanji proves his point.
No it really doesn’t
The bounty stuffyeah ok, but most of the times strenght is a major factor, otherwise mo reason as to why Robin doesn't have the current highest bounty
Again no usopp is far weaker than Franky but has double the bounty.

the second one i mean this isn't even true eith Smoothie, Queen was hella impressive way before King did anything, also their protreyal clearly puts them on relative terms of one another strenght wise.
King was introduced Kicking a Yonko crew off a water fall. Queen has no feats like that at a all.

Daily reminder we still don't know. Remember back in water 7. Kaku was showed first but then Jabra was presented later.

So it's not confirmed that Jabra is not in Cp0
Jyabura was equal to Kaku, but older-> less growth rate.
Also he was sensible enough to retire, these dumb-asses are still trying to be antagonists towards the Strawhats.:suresure:

See, Enma is the literal perfect example of why both sides of this fanbase are wrong.

It simultaneously is a powerup for Zoro and also isn't. That sounds weird, but you go back and read Enma's explanation, you'll know why.

1. Enma does in fact contain Oden's aura, otherwise Kaido actually "feeling" Oden's presence does not make a LICK of sense.

2. However, Enma siphons the current user's haki like if it's fucking food.

This is ESPECIALLY proven by Shusui, which Zoro entirely did not know how to control the black blade right away when he was fighting Oars. Could Shusui have been used to harm Kaido? I'd say it's likely, but the power behind Shusui isn't really Zoro's, it was Ryuuma's. With Enma, it's SIMULTANEOUSLY Oden's presence and Zoro's haki. What will turn Enma to a black blade is ALSO due to the 25+ years Oden used it, just like how Zoro received Shusui already AS a black blade, he didn't change it himself.

This is why I think Wado will be the strongest blade he has, because it's essentially 100% Zoro and his haki. Kuina never was gifted the blade.

Bring on the hate:kayneshrug:
This is the reason why I want Zoro to turn all 3 of his blades Black at once. If it's only Enma then prepare for the inevitable downplay that Oden did 90% of the job and Zoro just piggybacked on Oden's ghost or some shit :goatasure:

Status
Not open for further replies.