Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean, these attacks were massively powerful but they didn't work on Queen, but I believe it should work on Jack
Probably it would hurt Jack more but still not much as he can take him out.
Still it would be sure damage him. Even Doffy would get damaged hard by all the attacks with Queen tank so far.
Queen is really a beast in this case.

he was never about to beak his leg against kuma.. his leg hurt due to the rebound.. he nevr said his leg was broken or messed up.

its a well known fact that DJ had side affects.. and he's holding the sole foot he's using DJ on and saying that.. while true there is rebound from kuma's body.. its also the power he's using to exert his legs.

One piece wiki knows more than you its a shame.. again so much for knowing more about sanji
What due to the rebound? Bro wtf are you talking about. Sanji leg ALMOST broke cause how hard his body was.

LIKE I SAID YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT SANJI GET BODY READ IDIOT

SANJI FANS DON'T EVEN KNOW ABOUT SANJI.

Saw the pic of Queen swinging a massive sword and it breaking. Thats an insane durability feat for Sanji. All Sanji needs to show is some great attack power against Queen and I might believe he can take on an admiral and win at EoS. He still needs to show more stuff from end of Wano till the final battle but its looking good atm.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
You think he's still below Queen after the iron skin ? Then again I guess he still trying to figure out how to bypass the toughness. A lot of nuance in this Sanji fight tbh.
What nuance. The fact is he's hit queen with multiple named moves most of which he's not even defended and he's done 0 serious damage. To the point even now he's questioning on how to hurt him
On the other hand queen easily tagged him crushed him and if not for some bullshit wouldn't have let go
Sure the exoskeleton saved him but we've seen the limits of that with germa it's not that high. He will use the rs and my guess he has another power up coming for his ap likely flame related before he wins.

Current Sanji’s durability is insane now tbh. I heard someone say the reason that Queen’s sword broke was that Sanji was just a harder substance. That maybe true….but the degree of hardness is out of this world when you look at it. When a swordman tries to cut something harder than their AP can do…..their sword wont break. You can see this with the start of Zoro vs Kaku/Mr 1. Zoro never broke his swords when trying to cut them, even though they were uncutable to him at that point.

Oda with the flashback this chap quite clearly showed us the difference between Hybrid Queen’s AP and Sanji’s durability. And its this.

Sanji’s durability is so damn high now that the difference between him and Queen, is like Kid Sanji’s AP against his Steel Brothers. I mean even sword break scene is remade.

Its literally quite insane durability to make a Hybrid Ancient Zoan with sword have AP that is fodder tier to you. Only a person like Big Mom could replicate this. But even then it would be a high quality feat for her.

Queen’s attack to current Sanji is no different to a slap from Nami to WCI Sanji….

1st off metal skin which is the definition of the exoskeleton here does give AP.. negligible if anything

second off all you nitwit don't take me as an example for hardness..

Sanj's base kicks be bending iron doors that are blunt force proof.. and Queen his DJ with arnament kicks and dusts them off, thats how tough that guy is.. make the right logical comparisons... by not comparing my sorry ass durability with queen's, hardness isn't doing dog shit to someone like queen who
tanks kicks that destroyed Pacifistas..

it would just be another hard kick to him not anything significant
You idiot, if Sanji with regular flesh body can bend doors. What will Sanji with a an iron body kicks would do. Think Judges son fan
Post automatically merged:

Current Sanji’s durability is insane now tbh. I heard someone say the reason that Queen’s sword broke was that Sanji was just a harder substance. That maybe true….but the degree of hardness is out of this world when you look at it. When a swordman tries to cut something harder than their AP can do…..their sword wont break. You can see this with the start of Zoro vs Kaku/Mr 1. Zoro never broke his swords when trying to cut them, even though they were uncutable to him at that point.

Oda with the flashback this chap quite clearly showed us the difference between Hybrid Queen’s AP and Sanji’s durability. And its this.

Sanji’s durability is so damn high now that the difference between him and Queen, is like Kid Sanji’s AP against his Steel Brothers. I mean even sword break scene is remade.

Its literally quite insane durability to make a Hybrid Ancient Zoan with sword have AP that is fodder tier to you. Only a person like Big Mom could replicate this. But even then it would be a high quality feat for her.

Queen’s attack to current Sanji is no different to a slap from Nami to WCI Sanji….

His AP will go up too

Status
Not open for further replies.