Fanclub The V̶i̶n̶s̶m̶o̶k̶e̶ Sanji FC: The Prince of love

Bird or Worm?

• Total voters
Post wano sanji matchups

what do yall think.. will sanji finally get a gag less fight
There are two factions we can safely say he will get a fight against:

BB Pirates: Burgess/Pizarro/Lafitte/Shiryu (??)

Final War Marines: Safe bet to say either Kizaru or Greenbull (unless the Gorosei are fighters since that could mix things up)

I don't think that thematically it'd make sense for either of these to be gags given consequences but you never know with Oda, he loves sticking to his methods. The consequences with Queen are bad enough as it is. Although, with Queen he's made a genuinely funny and enjoyable character so I actually like the gags.

Other more speculative matchups:

Red Hair Pirates: Lucky Roux in a friendly duel/Davy Back fight

Cp0: Lucci/Others could be a possibility to prtoect Robin after the fight with Beast Pirates (not technically post Wano but I'll include it)

Beyond that I'm not sure there are too many opposing factions left at this point and Sanji only gets true full fights when all other Strawhats do

I won't lie, I think it's weird ''Sanji fans'' to like RS, or want black hair and a change of personality.
They seem to forget what makes Sanji a unique character.
I get your point about liking RS or wanting a change of personality, but what's wrong about the black hair ?

Black hair Sanji is about one of the stupidest things in this fandom @Doggo
Can you elaborate ? What's stupid about it ?

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Dude, the Black Hair can mean 2 things:
1- a temporary personality change that will culminate on a cool moment where Sanji will overcome it by reinforcing his own principles and emotions. That's cool.

2- a mere visual change. Which I also like.

I know some people are kinda jumpy about this "modification" theme, but I assure that basically no one defends a complete change of Sanji's character just for the sake of changing it.
Every hero needs a moment of overcoming ordeals.
And about "what makes Sanji unique", we are waaaaaaaay past that. What's unique about Sanji unlocking haki that every other relevant enemy/ally already have at this point? Making him a cool Power Ranger with cool abilities>>>>>>>>>>>>>>haki bloom number "whatever".
We are getting a good setup for Sanji to actually have an impact at the EoS, asides from simply finding the All Blue, which is still gonna happen. We got an Admiral that seems custom made for Sanji, we are gonna have connections with Vegapunk, one of the most hyped characters in the entire story, etc. Oda is elevating the character back to his spot as a Monster Trio member.

But I guess y'all prefer the good old days of vergo cracking his leg, getting rekt by Doffy, not even getting a 1v1 on FI, not getting a 1v1 on an arc dedicated to him, huh?:sanjimeh:
Well, excuse me if I want to see my favorite character tackling new challenges, both battle wise, but also inner ones. And excuse me for wanting to see a Black Hair mode that would be a neat reference to Dragon Ball. :sanmoji:
Black Hair happening or not, this being my "ideal" Sanji development that I've always dreamed about or not, I'm gonna enjoy this moment, hoping that Oda will keep delivering something that I at least find "good". Especially when this arc has been trying so freaking hard being an Water7/Ennies Lobby 2.0, just like Dressrosa tried to be Alabasta 2.0 and both failed to do so.

I won't lie, I think it's weird ''Sanji fans'' to like RS, or want black hair and a change of personality.
They seem to forget what makes Sanji a unique character.
i was never ok with the RS
Post automatically merged:

knowing sanji still hasn't gotten to show yhe full extent of DJ.. and still he got an unnecessary buff in the middle of the fight

draw sanji x temari:laughmoji:
😂😂

Last edited:
I’m hyped to see a battle / game between Beckman and Sanji :beckmoji:

Zoro vs Beckman would be weird same for Sanji vs Roux.

Ben is from North Blue, he is really smart and doesn’t seem to really have a style battle wise.

Shanks for Luffy
Mihawk for Zoro
Ben for Sanji
The most infamous from shanks crew vs the most infamous from Luffy's crew

Zoro will be out next arc so sanji will be dealing with more than one foe next arc if he still stays with the crew and part of the crew doesn't Separate

or if Yamato joins she'll take over for zoro's matchup