Spoiler One Piece Chapter 968 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know why Ace hated Roger ?

Roger put unnecessary burden on him. Roger was selfish man he wanted his legacy or his son get what he didnt. Isnt it same in real life dad pressuring kid to fullfill their ambition they failed to do it.
It was Ace himself who made it a burden to himself Ace was stupid

First every being natural desire is to create an offspring its instictive also wishing a child even if he is dying is not a bad thing if he can support him he gave him to Garp a marine he could also entrust him to one of his crewmates but gave him to marine whic was the best way to protect and raise him

Ace himself had a complex about Roger thats all he is too hot headed too naive to stupid Roger gave Ace a life it was Ace decisions that got him there Roger wished his son would find it doesnt mean he forced him to anything
Firstly Ace still has to live with stigma he is pirate king son. He even had to hide his name from WG.

I was talking of burden he had to carry like family legacy and Rogers past. It caught upto Ace and he was captured by Govt.

Its natural that Ace soon despised and became hot headed all the thing he had heard of his father from various source.
At the end yes but not really
Well its his problem to not handle the Roger truth Luffy didnt even care about Dragon

H

Homelander

Wait a minute - some guys really believed that Oda made Orochi rape Toki or something like that (before the translation came out)? Where the hell did that come from lmao.
:nicagesmile:

On another note: I think there's a strong chance the Orochi on the last panel is actually the old hag. Orochi's thoughts look suspicious here (like he has no clue about Oden's character) and it would also provide an explanation as to how the hag died and a plot twist, when Orochi returns with Kaido and attacks Oden.
I like that nicholas cage gif haha. :milaugh

To be serious human are sick f**ks.

H

Homelander

Next chapter should see the real beggining of troubles for Oden and his family with Kaido finally making his appearance.
I remember reading in momos flashback kaido tells him his father is a fool.

It looks like kaido came for something he didnt get from oden. Probably really important tging oden had.

This flashback only reinforced my opinion that Whitebeard was the greatest pirate in the world, not Roger.
even Oden himself admit that Roger's personality stand higher than Whitebeard ...

Roger was a PIRATE PIRATE ...

Whitebeard was a uncrowned King of seas ...

I like WB even more than Roger but Roger life was a stuff of legends
Post automatically merged:

Seeing Orochi's reaction upon seeing Oden and his vengeful reminds me of these old posts of persons who believed that Orochi was admiral lvl and truly defeated Oden in single combat. This make them even funnier now.
this is one piece fandom mate ...

Zoro being Roger level , Orochi being top tier ... bullshit hype is what you get here

Status
Not open for further replies.