Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
"Why is there something rather than nothing"

"because".. :usoprice:

All the CURRENT arguments of the Carrotfornakama fan are most likely from me lol I'm everywhere. Concerning the amount of Nakama supporter.. I would say that this is just one path among others. With the current rate of the story, every characters are likely to be under the radar.

Oda just managed to make the majority forget/ignore Carrot

With all the stuff there is in the story, trust me, it's an amazing feat
Delusional arrogance and low key insulting the entire Carrot fanbase aside, how come you never these better arguments if they came from you?

Vivi was more important in the one arc she was in post TS than carrot has been her entire existence in the story.

Vivis importance pre timeskip can’t even be compared to Carrots lack of presence.
This didn't answered my question:

On what post - on the Merry - did Vivi was during her journey with the strawhats ?
Post automatically merged:

Delusional arrogance and low key insulting the entire Carrot fanbase aside, how come you never these better arguments if they came from you?
No, I'm just one of, if not, the main theorist on the theory about Carrot. Trust me, there is no arrogance in that. I'm quite humbled by that in fact.

i've only explained 5 % of the actual theory here

If you want the full theory, it's in progress, check my twitter.

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
This didn't answered my question:

On what post - on the Merry - did Vivi was during her journey with the strawhats ?
Post automatically merged:

No, I'm just one of, if not, the main theorist on the theory about Carrot. Trust me, there is no arrogance in that. I'm quite humbled by that in fact.

i've only explained 5 % of the actual theory here
How come you never use any of the better arguments if they came from you?

How come you never use any of the better arguments if they came from you?
There are no "better" arguments because NO argument will never be enough to pass through the wall of bias you all have for Yamato and/or against Carrot.

Like Arlong Park, we are here in the prime example of an information bubble gone wrong. At the point that any arguments against your point of view is ridiculized.

You can check all my post here. I've given you HARD STONE arguments that would convince even the most anti One Piece readers. Sadly even those are not strong enough to pass through this bias barriere. It's too strong.

The only hope I have, is to stall until my theory is finished and give you the FULL theory and experience from start to finish.

With the amount of evidences and development of the reasonning I have a small chance to break through the wall. But even then it's not a certainty.

Nah, my goal here is only to remind you that there are actual clews in the story that Carrot has been setup from the start. That way, when you will see Carrot on the Sunny and when you will understand that Yamato won't join the crew, you won't get revenge on the story or Oda.

As I have already said before. My only concern is the story.

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
There are no "better" arguments because NO argument will never be enough to pass through the wall of bias you all have for Yamato and/or against Carrot.

Like Arlong Park, we are here in the prime example of an information bubble gone wrong. At the point that any arguments against your point of view is ridiculized.

You can check all my post here. I've given you HARD STONE arguments that would convince even the most anti One Piece readers. Sadly even those are not strong enough to pass through this bias barriere. It's too strong.

The only hope I have, is to stall until my theory is finished and give you the FULL experience from start to finish.

With the amount of evidences and development of the reasonning I have a small chance to break through the wall. But even then it's not a certainty.

Nah, my goal here is only to remind you that there are actual clews in the story that Carrot has been setup from the start. That way, when you will see Carrot on the Sunny and when you will understand that Yamato won't join the crew, you won't get revenge on the story or Oda.

I hate Yamato though.

You said most of the current Carrot arguments probably came from you aka elevating yourself. So once again, where are the better arguments that others used that supposedly came from you? I'm asking because you come in last place for post quality.

You claim you're only concerned for the story but has yet to give an argument that would benefit said stoy.

I hate Yamato though.

You said most of the current Carrot arguments probably came from you aka elevating yourself. So once again, where are the better arguments that others used that supposedly came from you? I'm asking because you come in last place for post quality.

You claim you're only concerned for the story but has yet to give an argument that would benefit said stoy.
There is no way to make one see what they don't want to see.

He literally just said he hates Yamato. Van doesn't want Yamato to join the crew, he just thinks she will anyway. That's being unbiased by the way. Begging people on twitter to vote for Carrot in the popularity poll kind of proves your bias as much as you deny it.
There is no analysis without bias. Information 101

In the case of van, the bias is not for Yamato, it is against Carrot.

The only hope I have, is to stall until my theory is finished and give you the FULL theory and experience from start to finish.

Ah, yes, wall of "bias":

Maybe think with your brain next time.

Yes, how could we possibly think this sets up Yamato as a nakama? Clearly we are blinded by bias.
Or maybe you are jumping head on into the trap setup by Oda

So you admit you're biased. That's nice.
Yes of course, all of us are biased. The goal is to not create a wall that will negate the evidences from the opposite side and stay open.
Ah, yes, wall of "bias":

Maybe think with your brain next time.

1 of those pages are in fact an argument AGAINST Yamato.

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
He literally just said he hates Yamato. Van doesn't want Yamato to join the crew, he just thinks she will anyway. That's being unbiased by the way. Begging people on twitter to vote for Carrot in the popularity poll kind of proves your bias as much as you deny it.

I think it's more appropriate to say one can make fair judgement despite bias of some kind lol

There is no analysis without bias. Information 101

In the case of van, the bias is not for Yamato, it is against Carrot.
So by me hating both Yamato and Carrot, I'm only biased against Carrot for some reason.

I think it's more appropriate to say one can make fair judgement despite bias of some kind lol

So by me hating both Yamato and Carrot, I'm only biased against Carrot for some reason.

One of your bias is stronger than the other yes. And maybe your are letting your confirmation and recency bias tell you that if Oda is making such a fuzz about a character, it must be because this character has a role to play with the strawhat. When he is in fact just writing Yamato like anyother "arc character" he has done before (shiraoshi/Kyros/Rebecca/Paulie/Conis/etc.). making Yamato the perfect decoy for the surprise attack he intends to put you

One of your bias is stronger than the other yes. And maybe your are letting your confirmation and recency bias tell you that if Oda is making such a fuzz about a character, it must be because this character has a role to play with the strawhat. When he is in fact just writing Yamato has any arc character he has done (shiraoshi/Kyros/Rebecca/Paulie/Conis/etc.. making it the perfect decoy for a surprise attack.
Dude if there’s going to be a red herring it’s not for Carrot. Carrot gets no screen time for a reason. She was created to introduce Sulong form in WCI. And that’s all

Dude if there’s going to be a red herring it’s not for Carrot. Carrot gets no screen time for a reason. She was created to introduce Sulong form in WCI. And that’s all
Pedro was enough to do that. No need to add another character.

Anyway..

There is a thing we do in the sceptic sphere. We use something called the "Ockham Razor". Basically, it says that the best answer is the answer that create the least possible amount of questions.

So what makes the most sence ?

That Oda intend to surprise us with the next strawhat or that Oda does not care ?

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
@Sigran101

This was my 2nd ever post in the thread and first about Yamato lol

Yamato just follows the standard pattern of the fanbase....a new character gets introduced and people say that character is special and different from the other failed candidates. Rince and repeat. Like the others, Yamato has nothing going for her other than the subjective "she'll fit in perfectly!" like the others. She has less going for her than Carrot which is a pretty high bar to jump.

Or maybe you are jumping head on into the trap setup by Oda

Yes of course, all of us are biased. The goal is to not create a wall that will negate the evidences from the opposite side and stay open.

1 of those pages are in fact an argument AGAINST Yamato.
None of them are lmao. And I like how you select 1 page out of like 8 instances I gave you.

Status
Not open for further replies.