Who is Stronger?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Killer high diffed someone below Robin's oponent in heiarchy. And this is Midd's partner. Yall seriously think this clown will beat someone as big as Luffy's opponent, when his RHM is doing this beta lvl shit.

Kaido had to be heavily nerfed for Luffy to win. And healthy Meme gon lose to Midd and Law. Yeah.....no. Not happening.

Oda gon create an excuse for Midd failing, saying he was weakened or what not. And then Meme defeats him. Then that will make fans feel bad for him and console themselves that he did "good".

One thing I noticed is that Queen is still chilling.

Queen chases him saying that he wants to see the battle suit.
Post automatically merged:

We don't have the japanese text yet right? Only the korean spoiler.
Queen aint worried about Exo Sanji at all

Candies got riled up last chapter thinkin Sanji will low diff queen lol

Frauds like Gintoki and Kaios . The culprits

Peroroncino

πŸ…·πŸ…°πŸ…»πŸ…° πŸ…ΌπŸ…°πŸ…³πŸ†πŸ…ΈπŸ…³
β€Ž
Killer high diffed someone below Robin's oponent in heiarchy. And this is Midd's partner. Yall seriously think this clown will beat someone as big as Luffy's opponent, when his RHM is doing this beta lvl shit.

Kaido had to be heavily nerfed for Luffy to win. And healthy Meme gon lose to Midd and Law. Yeah.....no. Not happening.

Oda gon create an excuse for Midd failing, saying he was weakened or what not. And then Meme defeats him. Then that will make fans feel bad for him and console themselves that he did "good".
sanji fans still hating on the SNs i see
Post automatically merged:

So kind from him to go easy on his enemy by not wanting to use all of his arsenal
too scared to think i suppose

Sanji is the black sheep of the supernova, if you reread sabaody arc, you will understand why. Oda always wanted for sanji to be this stealthy not recognized dude, because once he will do something, "he will be the most troublesome to the marines and WG" :myman:

Peroroncino

πŸ…·πŸ…°πŸ…»πŸ…° πŸ…ΌπŸ…°πŸ…³πŸ†πŸ…ΈπŸ…³
β€Ž
Sanji is the black sheep of the supernova, if you reread sabaody arc, you will understand why. Oda always wanted for sanji to be this stealthy not recognized dude, because once he will do something, "he will be the most troublesome to the marines and WG" :myman:
he can't be the black sheep of something he's not a part of

I

Indigo

i have no problem with wano, people need to stop letting haters like lee33,MOH and drizzt talk you into hating OP, think for yourselves for once
I love wano

I just have some problems with One Piece in general

but i still enjoy the series

i just wanna listen to what people have to say, so many people dropping One Piece in this arc and talking shit about it

Status
Not open for further replies.