Who is Stronger?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Idk, let's see how Law contributes to the fight (imo, that was ironically who I thought would fight Smoothie to get him away from Kid's fight) and what Kid actually took for BM, since it's never been described yet.
Protecting Robin from CP0 could take Law out of the Big Mom fight. Robin is essential to his goal so it would make sense if he does. Plus I think Law and Drake have to meet up at some point in this battle and them teaming up to take the CP0 could be cool.

Well, his case aside as he wanted something else, there really are some issues Oda needs to handle properly and logically. For example, the way Ods treated Sanji this chapter assassinated half of already half dead character of Sanji. He could have chosen Queen trashing Sanji while Sanji having his inner turmoil and coming out of it eventually and overpowering Queen but nah, let Sanji run away from the enemy that is danger to everyone else in the alliance. I bet Oda wrote this way just for light giggle but it came at great cost of Sanji character. Killer vs Hawkins stuff is fine by me. I wish despite the damage in the raid if Oda manages to give good ending to the Wano, and continue to write logical story without any character assassination for empty hype to villains or gag scenes at wrong time, One piece fans whoever are going or stopped reading will definitely come back. Everything since Robin vs Blackmaria upto last chapter was good except for jack part, Nami vs Ulti. Then this chapter has to happen like this. I wonder what Oda editors are doing.

Oh I got a whole theory on how this arcs relevance pushes them to fight right before Laugh Tale lol

- Basically Kid stole the RP from BM as well (he mentioned he stole "something" from BM to Luffy in Udon).

- He also stole Kaido's RP in Wano (he won't give the location)

- But Luffy has the Zou Poneglyph, and offers to trade it for Wano's.

- Thus leaving both Luffy and Kid with a Yonko victory each and 3 RPs.

Idk, let's see how Law contributes to the fight (imo, that was ironically who I thought would fight Smoothie to get him away from Kid's fight) and what Kid actually took for BM, since it's never been described yet.
Big Mom will likely take out Law as she's getting clowned. Oda will build her up a bit before knocking her down

And how is he supposed to read them??
Not a question that needs answering until either gets the 4th RP lol. But yall ever hear of the "Killer 3 eyed tribe" theory? It's why I think he covers his face. And Kamazou covers his forehead with Bandages. :myman:

This involves them fighting over the 4th one (just Luffy and Kid) anyway, so not really something that needs to be addressed right now to begin with.

Stop giving Oda too much praise

Right now One Piece fans treat Oda like Dressrosa fighters treated Usopp Lol

Some guy does some number calculations and some weird stuff and by coincedence there is connection between chapters… and then Oda is like..
:usoprice:
True… it was intentional, I’m surprised you noticed that…

lol
Foreshadowings are okay. Outright skipping important events to show off Momoron and Otameh are a big no no.

You guys probably don't know about this, but in recent interviews–I don't know in which one spiceficly –Oda said "that he's sad that Anime has to do things that Oda himself can't." I myself just found out about this from Drizzt's video, you can find it in his video, it just shows that Oda really gave up on one piece, he openly acknowledges that he failed his fans and fills guilty from it.
:bamathink:
His excuse is a very, very poor one. If he had time to showcase characters like Momoron and Otameh, he should have had the time to showcase people like Jack and Hawkins. He just didn't want to.

Killer is an example of what a good crewmate and subordinate should be. He was able to aid and even protect his captain. Unlike the scabbards, who were the ones that had to be protected by Oden and failed as subordinates.
That's why I really like this chapter, besides continuing with the themes of the story, I've always found Killer to be a really cool character. And this chapter elevated him.

Protecting Robin from CP0 could take Law out of the Big Mom fight. Robin is essential to his goal so it would make sense if he does. Plus I think Law and Drake have to meet up at some point in this battle and them teaming up to take the CP0 could be cool.
Law is just looking for excuses to be close to Robin

But what's up with Drake though? We still don't know why he helped Law.

Man i feel like i gotta say this, and i'm aware of what people may think, or even judge me about this, but this chapter's gotta be one of the worst in Wano so far in MY opinion, not only did Oda put to check Sanji's comitment with the alliance/SH/raid by simply making him run away from Queen, but he made Hawkins who was shown since the beginning of the arc (or hell, even in Sabaody) like a strategist and meticulous person, to be defeated like "fodder" revealing his weak spots, how his technique works, and c'mom, headbutting himself? Dafuq dude. (I'm aware the damage was being transfered to Kidd, but don't you guys think there are better ways to do it?)

Man i feel like i gotta say this, and i'm aware of what people may think, or even judge me about this, but this chapter's gotta be one of the worst in Wano so far in MY opinion, not only did Oda put to check Sanji's comitment with the alliance/SH/raid by simply making him run away from Queen, but he made Hawkins who was shown since the beginning of the arc (or hell, even in Sabaody) like a strategist and meticulous person, to be defeated like "fodder" revealing his weak spots, how his technique works, and c'mom, headbutting himself? Dafuq dude. (I'm aware the damage was being transfered to Kidd, but don't you guys think there are better ways to do it?)
Not gonna adresss everything here but hawkins head butting himself was because he wanted killer to kill his own captain. He’s a sociopath.

Hawkins is not meant to be some crazy strong character but a guy who fucks with your head. Like scarecrow the dc character

Status
Not open for further replies.