Who is Stronger?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a question that needs answering until either gets the 4th RP lol. But yall ever hear of the "Killer 3 eyed tribe" theory? It's why I think he covers his face. And Kamazou covers his forehead with Bandages. :myman:

This involves them fighting over the 4th one (just Luffy and Kid) anyway, so not really something that needs to be addressed right now to begin with.
I‘m gonna say that the WG and it’s spy agencies would know that killer is from the 3 eyed tribe and put as much importants to him as robin. But let’s enjoy and see what happens. There is definitely more people who know things or can read the PG than just robin and oden. How does kaido know about Joyboy and that he needs the 4 PG? How does Big mom know? She had a road poneglyph for over 25 years. Maybe Rocks knew something and told them or maybe other people can read the PG

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
At this rate, Killer will reach the Emperors before Zoro :myman:
I actually think so, Killer to Linlin and Zoro to Kaido
Rero-kun, there are only 3 killing machines on Onigashima.
One is Zoro, another one is King and the last one is Killer.
If you want to get shit done, leave it to those 3.

King is unlucky to face Zoro while Killer had no luck vs Kaido.
Considering that Kidd and Law are having a staring contest with LinLin...
...it is not too wild to expect that Killer could be the key to her defeat.
Unless Luffy cucks all 3 of them. :crazwhat:
No. Which part sounds baity to you?

Not gonna adresss everything here but hawkins head butting himself was because he wanted killer to kill his own captain. He’s a sociopath.

Hawkins is not meant to be some crazy strong character but a guy who fucks with your head. Like scarecrow the dc character
I got that, but what's the point of making a powerpoint presentation of how your technique works? And what about that "that's my last straw doll" bs? That's the same as going like: "yup, i'm vulnerable now, hit me." Why would a dude know for being so cautious do anything like this?

You guys probably don't know about this, but in recent interviews–I don't know in which one spiceficly –Oda said "that he's sad that Anime has to do things that Oda himself can't." I myself just found out about this from Drizzt's video, you can find it in his video, it just shows that Oda really gave up on one piece, he openly acknowledges that he failed his fans and fills guilty from it.
:bamathink:
If it's the one from Drizzt's video, then it's not recent. It's from 2013.

I got that, but what's the point of making a powerpoint presentation of how your technique works? And what about that "that's my last straw doll" bs? That's the same as going like: "yup, i'm vulnerable now, hit me." Why would a dude know for being so cautious do anything like this?

Hawkins knew at that point he lost so there’s no point in fighting. He’s that type of guy. If he knows he took an L he will admit defeat

Gosh the saga continues with SvsQ :suresure:

One of the worst/anticlimactic fight in a war vs 2yonkos. Oda cant make this shit up. Seriously this is just ridiculous.:seriously:.

Well it is expected after how goofy and incompetent Sanji and Queen are :gokulaugh:

I hope this clown vs clown end quickly.

Thank god we can close the chapter about Killer vs Hacking.....:milaugh:, what a waste of time.

One thing I noticed is that Queen is still chilling.

Queen chases him saying that he wants to see the battle suit.
Post automatically merged:

For anyone in here who knows some Japanese, did Killer use the word “aibou” at the end when he said “go ahead mate/partner”?
We don't have the japanese text yet right? Only the korean spoiler.

Status
Not open for further replies.