Who is Stronger?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
People actually still think Kidd is going to lose here lol. Even after Killer basically said “finish the job”. I’ve been saying it. Old generation will fall while the new arises. Old gen isn’t just Kaido, it’s Kaido and Big Mom. Expect both to fall or else that won’t be toppling the old gen.
This arc is literally Worst Generation > Rox Generation.

Even Hawkins card hints at this.

Actually Page One vanished after fighting Sanji in the Flower Capital, then reappeared during the Tobiroppo's introduction, i think Sanji accomplished what he claimed, but it wasn't going to keep Page One out forever, despite that there was no info about Page One being confirmedly defeated, but he supposed to go alongside with Hawkins and X-Drake to find and kill the "Soba Cook"
Yeah… that was supposed to be written differently in manga… he should have been out completely..
otherwise there was no point for Sanji to do that claim…

People actually still think Kidd is going to lose here lol. Even after Killer basically said “finish the job”. I’ve been saying it. Old generation will fall while the new arises. Old gen isn’t just Kaido, it’s Kaido and Big Mom. Expect both to fall or else that won’t be toppling the old gen.
100% agreed. I don't understand why people think it's being framed any other way. Imo, Kid is very clearly being chalked up to be Luffy's "good" rival before Blackbeard or Shanks at least. I'd kill to see them fight on Lodestar or something for the last Road Poneglyph

This arc is literally Worst Generation > Rox Generation.

Even Hawkins card hints at this.
Not really
Post automatically merged:

100% agreed. I don't understand why people think it's being framed any other way. Imo, Kid is very clearly being chalked up to be Luffy's "good" rival before Blackbeard or Shanks at least. I'd kill to see them fight on Lodestar or something for the last Road Poneglyph
Murderer

Not sure why you were expecting more than what was given the entire arc.

Hawkins as a whole got a lot of exposition fighting Luffy/Zoro, then fighting Law. Now he got a decent amount fighting Killer. Really nothing to be insanely crazy about. He's gotten roughly as much exposure, of now more than Apoo and Drake still
I had low expectations, actually. Especially after seeing how Oda handled Nami, Robin, Franky and Jinbe's fight. And this isn't a question of how much exposure he gets, it's about how his ability is handled. It's exactly like Kid's case.

Not sure why you were expecting more than what was given the entire arc.

Hawkins as a whole got a lot of exposition fighting Luffy/Zoro, then fighting Law. Now he got a decent amount fighting Killer. Really nothing to be insanely crazy about. He's gotten roughly as much exposure, of now more than Apoo and Drake still
I don’t think they will loose. But I can see why people think that. Luffy defeated doffy than Kata, lost against kaido, trained and came back stronger and will win now. Law was almost useless against doffy(except gama knife). Kid and killer lost against kaido like it was nothing. And now they are supposed to have grown so much that they can defeat a yonkou? It is a little ass pull if you ask me.
I actually think they won’t win the fight. They just gonna stall until Kaido looses and the WG arrives and big mom decides to escape.

I had low expectations, actually. Especially after seeing how Oda handled Nami, Robin, Franky and Jinbe's fight. And this isn't a question of how much exposure he gets, it's about how his ability is handled. It's exactly like Kid's case.
Tbf we haven't seen enough of what Kid will (likely) do to BM so we have to wait and see.

As for Hawkins, it's pretty much what I expected from him so tbh I don't have the same sentiment. I'm more annoyed at Drake or even P1/Jack, because all 3 have barely shown why their Zoan powers are unique. Just my opinion on that

there were people who actually though Killer would lose lmao. Sometimes I wonder if they have actually read a shonen before

Ah so you see the Luffy vs Kidd Lodestar vision too. :cheers:

I believe that Kidd’s durability and willpower is getting hyped so much and will continue to be because he’s going to be Luffy’s first multiple day battle when they fight on Lodestar. Neither dudes go down easy lol

Anyway, Kidd is obviously supposed to be Luffy’s frenemy rival while Blackbeard is supposed to be Luffy’s arch nemesis/greatest foe. Basically

Kidd - WB/Shiki

Blackbeard - Rocks

It’s obvious but that won’t stop people who can’t read from spamming “Kidd is trash, he’s not Luffy’s rival. Luffy’s rival is Blackbeard.”

Doesn’t dispute the fact that there’s no instance of Sanji getting a fight in an arc when other crew members did not.
well it was never meant to be a brawl dominant arc more like retrieval.. in such hectic arcs there's no space for separate 1v1..even Luffy had his in the mirror world uninterrupted by other officers and not out in the open.. oda had to set it up in a suited setting obviously... there is no way Luffy would have won with the officers with Katakuri.

Status
Not open for further replies.