Who is Stronger?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Waiting won't change the fact that it's not possible to fully develop and utilize the potential of Hawkins' power properly in a single chapter.
Not sure why you were expecting more than what was given the entire arc.

Hawkins as a whole got a lot of exposition fighting Luffy/Zoro, then fighting Law. Now he got a decent amount fighting Killer. Really nothing to be insanely crazy about. He's gotten roughly as much exposure, of now more than Apoo and Drake still

So next chapter there's probably some Mid&Law v Meme, but I don't see Oda giving them the full chapter until BM goes down and that seems too soon.

So half of it is BMvK&L

The other half is one among

ZvK
RvF
Orochi/Hyori

Maybe we'll finally wrap up that Raizo shit?

Greg in his Twitts said that the Animators don't ask Oda about everything, they just wanna know where the story goes before it happens, other than that they don't ask Oda what to draw or what to highlight.
They ask him about some confusion they have.. and that’s enough for me to trust them…
In fact, there is an SBS where someone asked Oda about Impel down Logo/sign… and Oda explained that he received the same question from Toei and proceeded to explain the symbol…
And in many other occasions he says that he gets questioned by them on some stuff or panels… and on top of that, there are episodes where Oda supervises them

of course he will not be involved in every single episode, but that’s to me is Toei trying their best for the adaptation of manga

their flaw was their bad animation in previous arc is now fixed

and we cannot complain about slow pacing when manga itself is slow paced… otherwise anime will catch up to manga…
And we will have many filler episode while the arc is active like Naruto which was so bad..
In middle of war, you get filler on some different island lol

I think they are doing their best
Oda is not helping them out with his recent level of writing honestly

It seems like I misworded it a little bit–although not intentionally–but I still managed to express the point.

Here Oda says that his heart hurts that he failed to show things that the Anime managed to highlight. Oda essentially admits that the Anime is doing waaaaaaaay better job than he does, and he also admits that it hurts him. You might interpret it differently based on the way you view current one piece right now, but this is how I view it.
Keep in mind that this is from 2013.
He probably feels even worse today.

Oda should have just killed off Apoo, Hawkins, and Urouge over the TS in order to cut down on the amount of SNs. It’s clear that Oda didn’t know what to do with these 3

To be fair… Oda fucked up already with Page1 showing up with remaining tobi roppo

He made Sanji do the claim that he will reduce the enemy’s number… only for P1 to show up to Kaido’s invite later on

for me, I see Toei did the logical best solution given what appears later on
In other words, they are fixing after Oda’s fuck up

and the problem is… Page1 was useless in the raid… and he was taken out by Big Mom. So there was no use in bringing him back…

oda should have wrote him out after Sanji match but he didn’t
Actually Page One vanished after fighting Sanji in the Flower Capital, then reappeared during the Tobiroppo's introduction, i think Sanji accomplished what he claimed, but it wasn't going to keep Page One out forever, despite that there was no info about Page One being confirmedly defeated, but he supposed to go alongside with Hawkins and X-Drake to find and kill the "Soba Cook"

I think the Tower card is just an implication to Hawkins that the New Gen is going to win this fight. The way its described seems to be the case. But yeah I'd love those two to clash.

Not sure where they are right now. Either CP0 is a about to run into them near the water fall or they are already in Wano. Something has to give here.
People actually still think Kidd is going to lose here lol. Even after Killer basically said “finish the job”. I’ve been saying it. Old generation will fall while the new arises. Old gen isn’t just Kaido, it’s Kaido and Big Mom. Expect both to fall or else that won’t be toppling the old gen.

Stopped by to say that the three most prominent and important characters are are Luffy, Zoro, and Nami, as Oda has said himself, and also that you’re wrong, Sanji was behind the aforementioned three in the worldwide poll. So…
We’re talking about two different things. Read previous comments to know if you want to reply Lol
I’m talking about top 3 popular according to popularity poll… and giving what the fans and masses want… not about some SBS of Oda talking about pivotal members for one piece

Status
Not open for further replies.