Who is Stronger?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah and out of pride he didn’t use the RS while we know for facts that RS is a PU and makes Sanji stronger. And I still didn’t see Sanji using HM.
ne we also know for facts that Sanji body was changing.
Queen is obviously stronger than no RS all out Sanji. And likely stronger too than RS Sanji pre exo. But we don’t know how far that Sanji can push him
What are you talking about?
Right now we are talking about Sanji not being able to damage Queen, a FACT both Queen and Sanji have said!

G

Gorosei Informer

X Drake, Sanji and Zoro need to finish their fight before to see Kid and Law vs Big Mom he will be 20 chapters for sure
Post automatically merged:

I don't see Gorosei weak. Imu can't have Weak Bodyguards
Yeah that makes sense about the fights, Big Mom and Kaido need to be the last ones to be resolved/go down no matter what. Whatever happens with them, needs to happen last but ideally both should be taken down here.

Katakuri got like 26 chapters I think vs Luffy, so I wonder if Oda is gonna devote that much to Queen, King and especially Kaido and Big Mom? I'm doubtful, he's probably gonna let Toei flesh them out and try to keep ahead of the anime instead?
This is probably why Jack got shunted so much too as well as the Flying 6?

Yeah exactly! The Gorosei can't be weak, Imu can't have fodders protecting them, dead on! That's why I hate people downplaying the Gorosei. Oda drew them to seem so menacing and battle scarred for a reason too. They were called the "Strongest Celestial Dragons" too if I remember right? We've seen from Doflamingo and potentially some others in future too that Celestials can be extremely strong to ofc!

De-aged Gorosei is gonna be absolutely hype and the bees knees if it does happen! We MUST get a de-aged Garp and even Sengoku and Tsuru too if it happens! Same with Rayleigh and even Big Mom too! Too much fanservice potential in more ways than one! LOL!

that's not true, the SBS says that cooking is one of his hobbies.
His other hobby is playing drums, does that mean he's a musician perhaps?
Musician and cook, one can have 2 jobs no problems.
And its not like he does his musician job everyday, but cooking is kinda necesary, so yeah nothing wrong with calling Killer a cook.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
It's most likely a mistake. Big Mom couldn't even break out of hers. I dnt even know what to believe anymore:josad:
maybe its an exploding cuff with just the right amount of seastone so that she doesn't transform or something. if it's just an exploding cuff there's no reason for luffy to remove it before the battle starts. he can slowly do that after the war is over. this is just me spitballing possibilities lol. its probably an inconsistency.

What Zoro said was that when he mastered Enma he will be stronger. The fact that he judge himself as strong after the rooftop as during Zou means that he did not mastered Enma yet and that he did not grow stronger yet.

The three pictures are not mutually exclusive.

But as you said, believe what you want:kayneshrug:

Zoro wasnt even able to hurt kaido before using more of enma. Him being "much stronger" once mastered does mean he wasn't stronger
Even if you discount enma current zoro has still gotten stronger through his fighting, training, and teaching himself new techniques

Yall really need to get over being salty that zoro has grown stronger. Its weird and been over 2 years lol

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
What Zoro said was that when he mastered Enma he will be stronger. The fact that he judge himself as strong after the rooftop as during Zou means that he did not mastered Enma yet and that he did not grow stronger yet.

The three pictures are not mutually exclusive.

But as you said, believe what you want:kayneshrug:
Rivaille-san, plox no bully poor @Albino 👑 chan with facts :josad:
Just ask him how much attention he needs :goyea:

Status
Not open for further replies.