Who is Stronger?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's most likely Luffy. If Hawkins base his chance a someone dying it's most likely the main cast of the opposite side. Hawkins was sure to win because he knew Luffy chance of dying were great (Luffy was certainly meant to die when falling into Wano sea)

But Luffy always has the power to trick the future.

Luffy chances with Zoro 19% without him 1%:kayneshrug:

G

Gorosei Informer

Haha true, 😂
When oda runs out of ideas for something cool to make Luffy say, he just spams “I’ll be pirate king”
Right?! Haha. It really gives me PTSD flashbacks to Naruto saying "I'm gonna be the Hokage, dattebayo!"

:whitepress::milaugh:
Post automatically merged:

It's most likely Luffy. If Hawkins base his chance a someone dying it's most likely the main cast of the opposite side. Hawkins was sure to win because he knew Luffy chance of dying were great (Luffy was certainly meant to die when falling into Wano sea)

But Luffy always has the power to trick the future.
That does make a lot of sense, cheers!

:cheers::goyea:

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
So this chapter confirms BM is falling here alongside Kaido,right?Thank God,next arc we are free from Meme!
She has connections with Elbaf tho
I think she’s getting defeated this arc but she might still be present in flashbacks or something for Elbaf

the Big Mom saga that overstayed it’s welcome isn’t over yet :feelscryingman:

Thx!

G

Gorosei Informer

I recently finished the naruto anime after watching like 5 to 10 episodes a day for a few months
I can still hear Naruto saying that when I close my eyes :pepehands:
LMAO Oh dear! I feel your pain! Not to mention ALL those fillers, good lord! That must have all been immensely emotionally taxing! You probably feel like one of Perona's victims with her DF after binging all of that so much? And thus having Naruto's catchphrase embedded in your memory so intensely too?

:crazwhat::luchosop::perocry::jinbewat:

I

Indigo

I mean, what else do you expect? Oda has capitalized on three individuals from the long past who each were enemies of the World Government and likely connected to each of the monster trio.

Luffy - Joyboy
Zoro - Ryuma
Sanji - Nika

Luffys leaving Wano as strong as an emperor and his only rival left will be the three devil fruit using Blackbeard
Zoros leaving Wano with two great grades and one supreme grade sword possibly some new “curse power” depending how Oda wants to play Asura
Sanjis leaving Wano with a bunch of power ups for his fire and likely a new form that goes beyond anything judge could possibly make.

Odas ramping up to end this story soon. Once Kaido goes down, Luffy will set his sights on Blackbeard, then the World government.

Pirate Jesus maybe, but honestly it’s really about time.
Sanji has nothing to do with Nika tho, you guys are wrong about that :kayneshrug:

She has connections with Elbaf tho
I think she’s getting defeated this arc but she might still be present in flashbacks or something for Elbaf

the Big Mom saga that overstayed it’s welcome isn’t over yet :feelscryingman:

Thx!
Tbf her connections with Elbaf are pretty superficial.

Nothing actually implies she needs to be involved in that arc at all. If you believe in the whole CP-0/childhood friend theory, then you can see how Oda can close her Mother Caramel mystery this very arc.

Status
Not open for further replies.