Who is Stronger?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some of Kaidou's subordinates shot at Sanji when they see that he is running away. Some of the bullets hit Sanji's head, but they don't affect him at all.

Kaidou's subordinates: "We hit the target..."

Sanji: "That hurts!!"

sanii is now yonko level pain tolerance like kadio and big mom. :goyea::goyea:

Hawkins: "Congratulations...!!
That is my last one...
(Damn, this is something unexpected.)
“Strawman’s Card”
“Grim Reaper” upright position."
“Card of Annihilation”!!!
Then I'll just get rid of you heads on!!"

A huge voodoo doll comes out of Hawkins' sword and tries to attack Killer with his scythe. But Killer is faster.

Sorry hawkins, should invest Akainu stocks not kadio the fraud stocksas killer proof yonko hype are now de hype. Will killer join admiral hype train ? :Dr.Killer:

Big Mom: "Wow, what's up!?
You've suddenly recovered... Kid!!"

Kid: "Ohh, my body feels light..."

The chapter ends with a Killer panel.

Killer: "Go, partner!!!"

lol big mom can’t even hurt kid like kuzan rip jonz arms When Hawkins and killer are helping big mom. :rolaugh::rolaugh::rolaugh:

Kidd should buy the Indian tiger palm medicine. Always work headaches for me.:zosmug:

ch: 1022 (15 minute until onigashima reach the capital) to ch: 1029 (less than 5 minutes)
killer was staring at hawking headbutting a pillar, and begging him to stop for 6-7 chapters, about 10 minutes.

big mom is certified trash yonko, she couldn't defeat a heavily nerfed kid in 10 minutes, maybe law was protecting him?
i just hope it wasn't like zoro protecting luffy for 10 minutes, it killed the yonko hype.
Because kidd has the law on his side. And will continue to have him even when healed

ch: 1022 (15 minute until onigashima reach the capital) to ch: 1029 (less than 5 minutes)
killer was staring at hawking headbutting a pillar, and begging him to stop for 6-7 chapters, about 10 minutes.

big mom is certified trash yonko, she couldn't defeat a heavily nerfed kid in 10 minutes, maybe law was protecting him?
i just hope it wasn't like zoro protecting luffy for 10 minutes, it killed the yonko hype.
Law can definitely stall fights tbh and even more when BM migth ignore all his powers.

Law and kid could have been running and so due their DFs I mean remember WCI stalling BM is possible even for weaker characters

With the way Oda has been treating Kid, I honestly wouldn't be surprised if he is already a low top tier

I mean the reason everyone was shitting on him so much was because of a perceived disappointment when Kid, the rival of Luffy, was overshadowed by Luffy and zoro during the rooftop. But Kid hasn't taken many Ls in wano. It wasn't so much that Kid got bad portrayal on the rooftop, as much as it was Oda just not showing us much of him. After all we only saw him use 2 attacks on kaido and then help throw big mom off onigashima.

With big mom vs kid and Law, Oda has implied that Kid is extremely powerful with him stalling big mom for all this while despite being nerfed. Yet up until now, we haven't gotten a single panel of them actually fighting. We just saw the same panel over and over again of kid and law standing by a laughing big mom.

It just seems like there's a lot of build up that would go seemingly nowhere if the highlight of this fight was kid simply making big mom cough up blood, something we saw Luffy and zoro do to kaido numerous times on the rooftop.

Kaidou's subordinates are shocked to see that Queen's sword has been broken when it contacted with Sanji. We see that Sanji's right cheek has sunk a bit due to the sword strike, but Sanji is fine. :bamathink: this shows that the exoskeleton hasn't full awaken yet ? Because if it did sanji's cheek wouldn't sunk ,like his brothers or maybe it's different in some way but one thing certain his own stronger than his brothers

With the way Oda has been treating Kid, I honestly wouldn't be surprised if he is already a low top tier

I mean the reason everyone was shitting on him so much was because of a perceived disappointment when Kid, the rival of Luffy, was overshadowed by Luffy and zoro during the rooftop. But Kid hasn't taken many Ls in wano. It wasn't so much that Kid got bad portrayal on the rooftop, as much as it was Oda just not showing us much of him. After all we only saw him use 2 attacks on kaido and then help throw big mom off onigashima.

With big mom vs kid and Law, Oda has implied that Kid is extremely powerful with him stalling big mom for all this while despite being nerfed. Yet up until now, we haven't gotten a single panel of them actually fighting. We just saw the same panel over and over again of kid and law standing by a laughing big mom.

It just seems like there's a lot of build up that would go seemingly nowhere if the highlight of this fight was kid simply making big mom cough up blood, something we saw Luffy and zoro do to kaido numerous times on the rooftop.
I mean in WCI BM was stalled several chapters by weaker characters.

Plus Law DF great to gain time and so.

The real judgement of Kid will be in the upcoming chapters now that hes free.

Status
Not open for further replies.