Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
W

Wonderful World

Honestly, I'm disappointed in Hawkins, not because he's weak but because he gave up.

All the other Supernova up to now faced adversity and hadn't given up, and then we have this dude.

Look at Bege. Despite everything, he still planned to kill Big Mom and didn't give up. Even though Hawkins was serving Kaido, I assumed he had some big plan lined up, but I guess that isn't the case.

What a pussy.

Those are the fodders giving those comments :goyea: Queen Sama's sword can't be shattered with Armament Haki :myman:
Those are Beast Pirates fodder, they know their superiors.

When Queen goes Hybrid they said:
"Take your distance, thats Queen's Hybrid form omg!!"

When King got pissed with Zoro breaking his mask, they knew things were going to get really bad, to the point King attacked them with his slashes.

Their comment about Queen's sword and Sanji is legit

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
You gotta kidding Oda .
He really will write Kidd will beat Big Mom. The biggest mistake in OP is loading.
BM isn't going down without fighting Luffy.
Trouble in Paradise, bois? :yasu:
Seems like Zori isnt the only one who will steal an Emperor from Luffy.
And you didnt believe my prediction when I said the only Emperor Luffy will beat by himself was Blackbeard... :wellwell:

A clear cut 4 star chapter with amazing double page spreads.

Developed a newfound respect for Kidd and Killer. Especially Killer. He was amazing. And the last Kidd panel with him sticking his tongue out makes me believe that shit is about to go down. I'll try to tone down the Kidd slander from now on, lol.

Zoro Gave his life in TB something that killr did in this chapter,damn they are the best RH that a captain could desire

Very dissapointed with hawkings i hoped he joined the Allianz,well this chapter confirms that Apoo will also go down
And i prepared my L If is true that kid and law will finish BM I knew She was going to be defeated in this arc but i though it was going to be by luffy

Honestly, I'm disappointed in Hawkins, not because he's weak but because he gave up.

All the other Supernova up to now faced adversity and hadn't given up, and then we have this dude.

Look at Bege. Despite everything, he still planned to kill Big Mom and didn't give up. Even though Hawkins was serving Kaido, I assumed he had some big plan lined up, but I guess that isn't the case.

What a pussy.
Well he does what his card tells him to do. And the odds were on kaidos side. He should have finished all his fortunes and than decide. If he had drawn the tower card earlier, he would have known that Luffy is gonna win this.

Trouble in Paradise, bois? :yasu:
Seems like Zori isnt the only one who will steal an Emperor from Luffy.
And you didnt believe my prediction when I said the only Emperor Luffy will beat by himself was Blackbeard... :wellwell:
Luffy is beating Kaido 1vs1 in this arc you silly boy, Zoro is fighting a subordinate.

the writing is still bad.

why did it took killer 10 minute to figure something so obvious?

killer was fire tho, god damn!

hawkins is weak af, he couldn't even break the stone pillar.

Phenomenal chapter. Killer really came through for his captain :steef:

Kid and Killer are often compared to Luffy/Zoro or Law/Bepo but their dynamic is closer to that of ASL. They practically grew up together as brothers which makes the SMILE drama even more heartbreaking for them.

It’s nice to see how deep their trust goes for each other. Now where the fuck is Heat and Wire :whitepress:

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince

What a pussy.
Thats supposed to be his downfall. In the age of dreams and dreamers, Hawkins is a character who refuses to take risks and plays safe with his tarot cards and makes the safest moves.

He already experience Sanji's armament.
"Man no way something that bad can actually break my sword":funky:
Best dad ever
Not that good of a dad, since he prefers you dead if you're not born as a complete mindless puppet.

Sanji's siblings are all victims of Judge, they don't have feelings, dudes were laughing about getting trapped and killed like it meant nothing to the point Judge himself cried and got mad at his own doings.

It's like being rich, but a completely disgusting person who can't even enjoy life how it is, or having a disease that makes you completely unable to enjoy it.

If Sanji has someone to say thanks is to Sora (who sacrificed herself) and Reiju, since Sanji and everyone else can't choose who will be their own parents, but Sanji got Zeff thankfully.
:cheers:

I forgot Sanji saved their asses in WCI too.
But anyway, eating an OP Devil Fruit, or being born in a family of modified humans in base, getting stronger means... getting stronger, but with Sanji things are not that simple

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.