Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
spend enough time on this forum ? is that what you did ? get a job dude or a life or try to get out of house once in a while ...and stop getting offended pls people love to shit on guys like you
your imagination is the same as your logic: trash.

don't flatter yourself, arguing with you is just a morning cofee, though it's ruined from how salty you've been.

it's the most balanced crew, it's normal they have few members as strong as a yonko.
benn beckman strength is comparable to shanks.
Where did you get that from, the only thing thats confirmed is red hair yc1, yc2,yc3 are the strongest out of all the other yonko commabders

Good hype for kid this chapter, but his fans seem to forget he will defeat big mom with law while luffy will defeat kaido alone who is stronger then big mom, so they are not comparable.

Where did you get that from, the only thing thats confirmed is red hair yc1, yc2,yc3 are the strongest out of all the other yonko commabders
shanks and beckman's strength comparison came in an sbs or a vivre card
shanks crew being the most balanced yonko crew was revealed in chapter 957

your imagination is the same as your logic: trash.

don't flatter yourself, arguing with you is just a morning cofee, though it's ruined from how salty you've been.
FUN FACT :
absolute zero is the coldest temperature known to man. nothing is colder than Absolute Zero, not even liquid nitrogen or dry ice. However the most shocking thing about Absolute Zero is that it is still higher than your IQ.

Hawkins is a solid bitch.
And his defeat is just perfect.
-Card that he always depending on ain't giving him favor
-lost an arm

And I personally think that the torture should never happen given how intelligent Killer is, Killer should know straight away what he need to be done which is cut Hawkins left arm.
I think Oda is just being a bit nice on Hawkins on this case Lol

Sanji though. It's not out of his character to freaking out from the possibility of him losing his emotion, but it kinda miss placed I think, he should deal with Queen first which is thing primarily need to be done first then he can figure it out what the fuck is happening to him imo. But seems like Oda want to explain earlier about what trigger this awaken, it probably due to a lot of his blood split on his RS when peeping bath house. It would be ironic, Sanji makes himself to be like what he hate because of thing he love the most "going invisible and peeping women bath".. lol

FUN FACT :
absolute zero is the coldest temperature known to man. nothing is colder than Absolute Zero, not even liquid nitrogen or dry ice. However the most shocking thing about Absolute Zero is that it is still higher than your IQ.
it's easy for a dumb fuck like you to sound knowledgeable with the help of google.

as expected of a big mom fan.

What does bm being defeated have to do with Zorotards?
Do you want Luffy yo defe as t all the emperors by himself instead?
lol keep acting naive son, ZKK has been hype for the past several years, Bigmom a yonko being defeated to kid will equal Luffy feats, that would be a slap to those fanboys who hyped zoro to have that feat they even dream ZOro will eclipse Luffy. but now he's being used like a ping pong ball by King.

it's easy for a dumb fuck like you to sound knowledgeable with the help of google.

as expected of a big mom fan.
LOL i knew it you wouldn't understand this.

why you keep saying im a BM fan bro ? im just stating whats in the manga....but YOU are saying shanks' crewmates are stronger than BM lmao.
its alright bro dont start crying again i dont blame you for your stupidity. belive me i dont. it has to do with genes if you know what i mean.

Big mom goinfg down to Kid makes sense, as it was proven in Whole Cake Island that WCI/ Dressrossa Gear 4 kong gun would be able to hurt big mom, which is why she used haki to block a kong gun in Whole Cake Island.

Status
Not open for further replies.