Who has the best Onigashima PU?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Seeing as this is Law’s and Kid’s last resort, I think this will hardly be enough to take down BM for good but Law’s awakening sounds as OP as CoC infusion, probably ranking among the most devastating moves

I can buy that doing some real permanent damage to BM
COC doesn't do internal damage. We can't tell how OP Law's abilities are without witnessing them. If it requires him to physically land hits, then it's gonna be almost as useless as GN in one-on-one settings.

Talking about Kid and Law awakening, it kinda proof that awakening cost lot or stamina. Meaning a character can't spamm it like he want to do. Doffy use his awakening around 30mins, it make sense why Doffy hold himself back to not use it until he was in danger. Awakening take lot of stamina.

And Kata spamm awakening over 6-8hours!!!
Can you imagine how much stamina it take from him? Stamina getting weaken>less endurance,Katakuri was really a beast.

Law and Kid awakening seems different then Doffy and Kata Awakening thought, make sense since there paramecia are different.
lord kuri Stamina...

#prodigy

:goatasure:

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Talking about Kid and Law awakening, it kinda proof that awakening cost lot or stamina. Meaning a character can't spamm it like he want to do. Doffy use his awakening around 30mins, it make sense why Doffy hold himself back to not use it until he was in danger. Awakening take lot of stamina.

And Kata spamm awakening over 6-8hours!!!
Can you imagine how much stamina it take from him? Stamina getting weaken>less endurance,Katakuri was really a beast.

Law and Kid awakening seems different then Doffy and Kata Awakening thought, make sense since there paramecia are different.
1st Commanders really built different.

Also Katakuri, for all practical purposes, was a logia. He was a paramecia just in name. So I don't think the stamina weakening necessarily applies to Katakuri.

But then look at monsters like Akainu and Aokiji, they could use what might very well be their awakening for 10 days lol.

@playa4321
I wouldn't jump to the Apoo and X Drake vs Queen hype yet, remember that Apoo is known to be a backstabber. So for all we know Apoo might end up backstabbing X Drake, or maybe X Drake knows this and is planning to backstab him first.

There might be a scenario where Apoo and X Drake are about to fight Queen, only for Apoo to attack X Drake instead.

All I'm saying is don't put all your trust in Apoo.
Tbh, this is my feeling on it currently. I need to see the context of their talk and intentions this chapter.

Probably Oda didn't want to go more info details of awakening since he want to reveal it later. We need to see what Law meaning about awakening this chapter.
Yeah. Law's ability may be different.

Doflamingo was able to use awakening easily. Its just something he decided whether he wanted to do or not. It was the thing he fell back on when he literally had no stamina and was on his last legs.

COC doesn't do internal damage. We can't tell how OP Law's abilities are without witnessing them. If require him to physically land hits, then it's gonna be almost as useless as GN in one-on-one settings.
I meant more like ACoA + ACoC. If non-awakening Law can Gamma Knife while making a room so large nobody can see it, then his Awakening must be insanely even more broken both range and potency

Also Katakuri, for all practical purposes, was a logia. He was a paramecia just in name. So I don't think the stamina weakening necessarily applies to Katakuri.

But then look at monsters like Akainu and Aokiji, they could use what might very well be their awakening for 10 days lol.
he literally was a logia at first and i guess oda didnt want to fight with his editors about mochi being an element

Agree bro, can't wait for King awakening, going be beastly...

About Katakuri yeah duo him beeing similar like a logia he can use it better but I still think that awakening in general take lot of stamina, apply to every class like Para/logia or zoan.

Thought the same about Akainu and Aokiji, I think they had beastly awakenend powers!! And could used it for straight 10days.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
The issue is that Doflamingo was not suggested to be using any stamina when he used this awakening.
No, he actually said he doesn't need any stamina to beat fodder. He was just mocking them for being too weak for his standards. I don't think this chapter hints awakening costs a lot of stamina. We don't know why it's their last resort. For all we know, it could be that they're not adapt enough to spam their new found abilities.

Status
Not open for further replies.