Who has the best Onigashima PU?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
I meant more like ACoA + ACoC. If non-awakening Law can Gamma Knife while making a room so large nobody can see it, then his Awakening must be insanely even more broken both range and potency
I don't think awakening alone can be a bigger boost than advCOA+COC. I'd say it's comparable to them individually but we'll see how it goes. Law's no doubt way too broken for someone on his level, but his hax is often hindered by his lack of raw skills. You need to land hits for your attacks to work regardless of how OP your powers are, so if his new found powers don't somehow compensate for his weak areas, then there is a chance that they won't be so effective in one-on-one settings against really skilled fighters like Luffy, for example.

Lol relax …

Law, Kidd, & Killer admitted defeat when they went for Big Mom since Kaido was too much.

Besides hax those three weren’t doing anything to Kaido this literally separated Luffy & Zoro as the leading two of the next generation.

Still excited to see what Law & Kidd do though.
I mean what? Kaido and Big mom have been called equals many times, what even is this post.

cause Zoro don't have Big Mom durability and powers lmao. Zoro struggles to King right now
How do you know Big Mom is overall more durable than Zoro? She lost her memory from fall and gained it back from Queen's skull meaning both attacks were easily able to breach her durability.
Zoro on the other hand survived Hakai and attack that would logically kill Big Mom herself.

Now lets go with Big Mom's durability argument, what good is her durability against Zoro who can brutally injure if not kill her in a single attack when someone several times more durable in Kaido was fucked up by very nerfed Zoro?

Well Zoro did struggle with King but Big Mom struggled with Marco even more and even ran away and same Marco was easily defeated by King. Do I have to remind you same King wrecked Big Mom alongside her entire crew in a single kick.

What is wrong with showing a bit of struggle against strongest Yonko commander, Big Mom is struggling against people much weaker in Law and Kidd.

Here's my thing with Paramecia Awakening. Paramecia's basically come in 2 forms, they either are the the physical property of their powers (i.e. Doflamingo=Strings, Luffy =Rubber, Kata = Mochi) or they "project" their powers on others/objects (Kid= Magnetism, Law=Space Manipulation, Foxy=Slowing down time with a beam).

We've only ever seen the former one with Awakening and likely can guess what Luffy's Awakening will be to an extent (he can make the environment around him into rubber and maybe G5 will apply this even further to something new). The latter however we don't really know how it'd work. But it just seems to straight up make your powers work beyond their original intention.

I'm not sure how Law's works but maybe Kid's involves him manipulating the iron in your body en masse so he can lift you and manipulate you himself. I'm not sure how complicated or simple Oda will/can go with this.

How do you know Big Mom is overall more durable than Zoro? She lost her memory from fall and gained it back from Queen's skull meaning both attacks were easily able to breach her durability.
Zoro on the other hand survived Hakai and attack that would logically kill Big Mom herself.

Now lets go with Big Mom's durability argument, what good is her durability against Zoro who can brutally injure if not kill her in a single attack when someone several times more durable in Kaido was fucked up by very nerfed Zoro?

Well Zoro did struggle with King but Big Mom struggled with Marco even more and even ran away and same Marco was easily defeated by King. Do I have to remind you same King wrecked Big Mom alongside her entire crew in a single kick.

What is wrong with showing a bit of struggle against strongest Yonko commander, Big Mom is struggling against people much weaker in Law and Kidd.
Do you seriously put Zoro over Big Mom?:usoprice:

I don't think awakening alone can be a bigger boost than advCOA+COC. I'd say it's comparable to them individually but we'll see how it goes. Law's no doubt way too broken for someone on his level, but his hax is often hindered by his lack of raw skills. You need to land hits for your attacks to work regardless of how OP your powers are, so if his new found powers don't somehow compensate for his weak areas, then there is a chance that they won't be so effective in one-on-one settings against really skilled fighters like Luffy, for example.
Agreed,Law needs to mature his base as a fighter!
He had all the hax he need to take down Doffy and failed!

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
I mean what? Kaido and Big mom have been called equals many times, what even is this post.
Yeah, it's more of a comparability issue. Law and Kid doesn't have abilities suited to fight Kaido while Luffy and Zoro happened to have them. But again, Kaido's defense is actually tougher than Big Mom's, so if Luffy and Zoro can do so well against Kaido, then their attacks would be even more effective on Big Mom.

Status
Not open for further replies.