Who has the best Onigashima PU?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bogard

You can't win
β€Ž
Obviously, by saying base Luffy I meant that Luffy's fighting Kaido without using gears. I expect the gears to boost Luffy's powers in the same proportions that they used to increase his power before COC. Do you think gears wouldn't make much of a difference now that Luffy started using COC?
No I think his current gears will be sufficient to be competitive against Kaido, but I also think it won't be what will be used as his finisher. I think Luffy will show awakening by the end of the fight and use it in his finisher move against Kaido. It'd be a hint of a pu that Luffy will show in greater length in his next battle against top tier(s)

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
β€Ž
WTF ?

After Kinemon last double page Kanjuro is still not down. I love the guy but it’s a bit weird. He is doing some kind of Monet there. But frankly I can’t wait to see his fire demon.
Kanjuro should have had a bigger place in the story is DF is amazing.

I don’t know what to think about Kid/Law awakening just suddenly. Feels way to random but why not.

BM va the 2 awakened little punk will be nice. I want BM to bring her own awakening fast and go trash them :fullmom:

You do realize that firstly, the anime putting some extra sauce and mustard onto Ulti's scene doesn't confirm anything and secondly Black Lightning alone isn't representative of anything right?

Also interested in the source you've posted. Care to elaborate?
Well according to vivre cards Zoro doesn't have CoC either. Do you agree with that?
The anime never i mean NEVER gives CoC colors to those who doesn't have it or isn't going to have them soon. They do a lot of bs, but this part is never a filler.

The source is One Piece Treasure Cruise game. They're always strict to canon as well. So if you see CoC colors on their art consider it's being confirmed but not by Oda himself yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.