18. Number 2
19. Number 3
20. Number 9 (Kunyun)
21. Number 8 (Hacha)
22. Number 7 (Nangi)
23. Number 5 (Goki)
24. Numher 10 (Juki)
25. Number 4 (Jaki)

Ulti doesn’t have Conquerors haki. Vivre card already confirmed that...

Anyway I think you’re underestimating the importance of Oda giving CoC to Luffy and Kidd but not Law. I believe the gap between Kidd and Law is like the gap Zoro and Sanji with Kidd being the Zoro and Law being the Sanji
I think it's you underestimating the importance of Law. Law is basically a fleshed out protagonist with a SH like backstory and fan's favorite. Oda'll never make him look bad for someone like Kid who gets everything explained about him in SbS and not even manga. If Kid gets stronger so does Law. Their dynamic is: two idiots compete and the third doesn't care most of the time, it doesn't mean he was to fall behind lol.

About Ulti's CoC:

Also watch the anime, her clash with Luffy had CoC colors, black and red lightning

I don't view the conqueror haki clash as some kind of "base" Luffy vs Kaido. Conqueror haki is a testament to your overall strength and the advanced Haki version works like a force field. Kaido and Luffy are just clashing with their respective force field / advanced Haki. In terms of physical stats, Kaido is vastly superior
we still haven't seen luffy use his most powerful bound man attacks like the KKG or KKGatling with CoC and internal destruction there is no doubt that when luffy comes out his G4 kaido will be dominating before leaving his awake form

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
I don't view the conqueror haki clash as some kind of "base" Luffy vs Kaido. Conqueror haki is a testament to your overall strength and the advanced Haki version works like a force field. Kaido and Luffy are just clashing with their respective force field / advanced Haki. In terms of physical stats, Kaido is vastly superior
Obviously, by saying base Luffy I meant that Luffy's fighting Kaido without using gears. I expect the gears to boost Luffy's powers in the same proportions that they used to increase his power before COC. Do you think gears wouldn't make much of a difference now that Luffy started using COC?

Imo:

- The next few chapters are primed for mostly an Apoo/Drake moment/conclusion along with someone dealing with this whole Kanjuro/Fukurokuju/Orochi deal. If Chopper gets involved with the Numbers to gain a powerup, great. Same deal with Denjiro. Not sure where he's being used. Will Kawamatsu only continue to fight fodder?

- At some point (soon), CP-0 has to attack the crew. They also have to run into the BMP or Oda at least needs to address their actual location right now. I'm also curious if the 2 that look like BMs friends legitimately will be used in a way that ties up her story.

- I really have no idea how all of the strawhats will be used. Defending themselves against CP-0? Stalling the BMP if the island lands? Fighting against revived BP members due to their powers?

- Yamato? Surely Oda won't make it thst easy for her right?

Crazy how this does not even truly include how the 4 major remaining fights proceed and conclude. Hell, it doesn't even include Marco/Izo/rest of the scabbards if they are meant to do shit.

I actually think Kidd would be weaker than Law because of how their DF counters each other. Law can swap himself or other people with objects and Kidd is reliant on objects (metal). Law could just continuously swap himself or Kid with metallic objects and keep sucker punching him.
Idk that seems more like a matchup advantage more than anything imo

And kid probably has strong enough haki to be able not to let law take his metal from him at least the ones hes touching. Like i dont think law can cut through luffy or steal zoro's swords if they're using haki to protect themselves even tho he was able to move them

Zoro's attack not only scarred Kaido it caused him to start breathing heavy and huffing. He wasn't huffing before.

Yes, Zoro did that.

The scar he gave Kaido means Kaido has a injury that can be agitated or taken advantage later on. You can try to downplay it all you want by calling it a superficial injury but the truth is nobody else's been able to repeat Zoro's feat.

You don't understand how attack power, injury or endurance works. A character strongest attack will always be their strongest attack at the time they use it. That means if they use it at 100% it is their Strongest attack. If they use at 20% it's still their strongest attack because their second strongest attack is still going to be only at 20% strength.

Zoro is a character that uses incredible physical strength with his attacks. With 20-30 broken bones his physical strength would be greatly affected. Law didn't even think he should be able to move. That tells you how much weaker he was.

We know from the manga part Zoro's growth in Wano was increasing the control/size/strength of his barrier haki. That's beneficial because it allows the user to produce stronger attacks with less physical strength. IE: Zoro cut a cliff with barrier haki using only the physical strength needed to cut a tree.

An example of Zoro using his incredible strength with large powerful barrier haki was when he cut the Giant skull horn.

That attack cut the horn from that distance and shook the entire Island.

If Zoro wouldn't have been in a weakened state and could have used his full physical strength to further power up his Dead Man Game attack it would cause easily 2 to 3x more damage to Kaido. It would have either defeated him or dropped his strength by over 70%.
Nah, Kaido can still fight really fine after receiving superficial damage from zolo and Law's Gamma knife on Doflamingo mattered much more compared to zolo's ashura on Kaido because it negatively affected Doflamingo's well being even though he's been able to stitch his organs

So yeah it's only superficial damage and Kaido didn't even vomit blood unlike Doflamingo post-Gamma knife

When Luffy used his strongest attack to defeat Doffy both of them were in a weakened state.
So you're saying Luffy's KKG will deal double or more damage if he's actually at 100% when he launch the attack?

Obviously, by saying base Luffy I meant that Luffy's fighting Kaido without using gears. I expect the gears to boost Luffy's powers in the same proportions that they used to increase his power before COC. Do you think gears wouldn't make much of a difference now that Luffy started using COC?
when luffy engages his gear the same thing will happen as against doffy vs G4 kaido will dominate

Status
Not open for further replies.