Who has the best Onigashima PU?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is 1. Exmaple on how shit kidds awakening is.

Give me a scenario in which kidd defeat katakuri if katakuri uses his awakening to turn the surrounding metal into moochi

Give me a scenario in which kidd could defeat king with his awakening if king burns all the metal in kidds immediate area
It seems Kid is able to turn magnetism on his surroundings, regardless of them not being metal. After all, he did it to Big Mol.

The fact that awakening isn’t even a power up makes me even more sure Kidd is getting adv CoC. All Oda needs to do is stop holding Big Mom back and let her use the adv CoC attacks then Kidd should be able to notice something and Law can tell him what he saw on the roof. After this chapter she should start to get serious and angry
True, it was good to find out it wasn’t a PU for both characters and provide a room for mid fight PUs each for Law and Kid.

best written character (aside from luffy), cope
Don't even compare Luffy to Sanji. Luffy has full fledged dynamics with even the minor characters like Momo, Kinemon, Rebecca, Shirahosi, Vivi, Marguerite etc. Not to forget everything Luffy went through in water 7(Luffy vs Usopp), Saboady when he lost his friends, Post marineford( I am so weak moment), ASL flashback is far far better than everything that has happened in WCI.

It seems Kid is able to turn magnetism on his surroundings, regardless of them not being metal. After all, he did it to Big Mol.
And based on spoilers all that amounts to is them being attracted to metal. Which still means no metal no game. So he still needs his surroundings to have a shit ton of metal. To add his awakening doesn't increase his AP so........

Why Sanji's exoskeleton came when he used the suit 2nd time why not the first time.
Oh i know why because all PUs on Onigashima came out of nowhere.

Also we saw that Judge sees Sanji as a failure but gives him the suit to match with his brothers.
:whitepress:

Build up doesnt make a Power up good if its not logical. At least Kid and Laws abilities are cool with bunch of New moves.
:kidsmile::lawbepo:
1. Thats being explained currently as Sanji himself is figuring out what triggers it
2. Those suits existed before Sanji was born

Status
Not open for further replies.