Who has the best Onigashima PU?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's possible that both Law and Kid will master it vs Big Mom. After all, she's most likely awakened too.
Yep, it's definitely a plus for both Doflamingo and Katakuri, considering that awakening seems to take stamina. They clearly mastered their awakening. Now Law and Kid need to master it like that too, which will be shown vs Big Mom.
I doubt they will have time to master it during the match especially since they are already complaining about its use

Kid and law were holding back because they didn't use awakening makes as much sense as saying luffy is still holding back because he hasn't used any king moves
They not gonna randomly bust out something so strenuous if they aren't confident it'll actually land and be useful in the moment

The kinemon thing is beyond bullshit tho 🗿
Its one piece so him being alive was a major possibility but the way its done is so ass. Tho it always is everytime oda tries to explain why an obviously should be dead character is alive so whatever i guess

he mean lack of explanation.

so far only Sanji PU got a build up, not mentioning we might have Diable Jambe explanation in the future chapters.
The way it was introduced just like that without any tension and hype, both at the same time, and they already had it for a long time : all of that is quite weak
Why Sanji's exoskeleton came when he used the suit 2nd time why not the first time.
Oh i know why because all PUs on Onigashima came out of nowhere.

Also we saw that Judge sees Sanji as a failure but gives him the suit to match with his brothers.
:whitepress:

Build up doesnt make a Power up good if its not logical. At least Kid and Laws abilities are cool with bunch of New moves.
:kidsmile::lawbepo:

Sanji Pu is really the best one in Wano, the most logical one, with the most build up etc. I don't like it either but other are so lame
Oda's writing in Wano is so trash that Sanji's power up ended up being the best.

Well, if we forget that it literally destroyed his character then yes, but it's Sanji so nobody really cares, even Sanji fans don't give a shit.

This is 1. Exmaple on how shit kidds awakening is.

Give me a scenario in which kidd defeat katakuri if katakuri uses his awakening to turn the surrounding metal into moochi

Give me a scenario in which kidd could defeat king with his awakening if king burns all the metal in kidds immediate area

I knew it was a sanji fan you can always tell when they rant on worthless stuff like characters being on panel together
I only used sanji as an example because you mentioned him, i knew it was a zoro fans because all they can do is listen to the echo chamber in their head and change topic like clowns.

Status
Not open for further replies.