Who has the best Onigashima PU?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sanji Pu is really the best one in Wano, the most logical one, with the most build up etc. I don't like it either but other are so lame
Luffy PU makes perfect sense, he TRAINED Ryou, and Acoc has the same principles and logic as Ryou, but luffy only learn It after kaido showed to him several times.

Kid and lawa PU also make sense, since they can be TRAINED offscreen and we dont follow them as our protagonists.

Enma for zoro also was explained.

You have ALL the right to dont like It...

But the fun thing is literally EVERY Pu in wano ia far better than in Ennies lobby. Where was protagonists doing It, without training, NOTHING.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Not Trashji fans crying about other powerups while Sanji has got unearned powerups and didn't train for jackshit.
Nah bro didnt you hear? Its the best written pu because his daddy gave it to the other siblings.
Nevermind the fact his mother sacrificed her life for him to not be like them and the ending of WCI portrayed sanji as someone who is better than his brothers exactly because he doesnt have such powers.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
I dunno, I mean, Oda can always put moments like "Oh, so that's how she keeps using her awakening" or something similar and both Kid and Law would suddenly learn from it. This is basically how Luffy used AdCOC in a single panel lol.
Its probably something like that lol. Either Law awakened after DR or he did it after rooftop and against BM. The second option makes the most sense though considering they are struggling to use it to the full extent.

Status
Not open for further replies.