Who has the best Onigashima PU?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems Kid is able to turn magnetism on his surroundings, regardless of them not being metal. After all, he did it to Big Mol.
Shit, now I realized something. How the hell did Kidd's DF ability bypass BM's Haki? Shit doesnt make any sense similar to how Law is somehow hurting her now with his DF but earlier can't.

Holy fuck, to each their own i guess
Sanji running away is actually showing how deep the character is constructed, how the emotionnal side of him and past trauma is well used to give him more depth, looking like a real life human you can imagine IRL. He wasn't running away from Queen, but from himself (monsterself)... that's just a chapter ago... I can gon on and on on many part of this arc (not even using whole cake) to show how deeply thought the character is compared to other one piece characters

Don't even compare Luffy to Sanji. Luffy has full fledged dynamics with even the minor characters like Momo, Kinemon, Rebecca, Shirahosi, Vivi, Marguerite etc. Not to forget everything Luffy went through in water 7(Luffy vs Usopp), Saboady when he lost his friends, Post marineford( I am so weak moment), ASL flashback is far far better than everything that has happened in WCI.
cope, Luffy, sanji and usopp best written characters

Status
Not open for further replies.