Who has the best Onigashima PU?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Obviously a zoro fan, typical of not understanding basic storytelling after over 1000 chapters, oda proves you again and again you are wrong and you still persists.
Sanji example had no feats and now because of PORTRAYAL as relative to zoro as one of the wings handles queen and gets PU, so you ruined your own point.
I knew it was a sanji fan you can always tell when they rant on worthless stuff like characters being on panel together

There is a reason why Oda gave him a new goal in Wano, which was
> Knowing the significance of the D word, the fate / cursed destiny of the D by pursuing the poneglyphs and thus indirectly having to take down the yonko

> Why he is mentioned to reign Supreme in his room ability, with his devil fruit is worth 5 Billions(bigger than regular yonko bounties), called the ultimate devil fruit by some, and is linked to the national treasure of marijoa

He is not known as the surgeon of death for nothing :steef:
Law greatnesses

I might spam threads this week yall
:finally:

@Trafalgar_D_Law

All of a sudden all these dudes crying “shit writing” once our boys are shining smh. As if Luffy and Zoro’s power ups were well written LMAO
My only real problem here is with Law. Earlier it was established that his DF doen't affect BM but somehow someway now with awakening he can, without Haki mind you. It just doesn't make sense to me.

The rest of the shit related to Kanjuro and Kinemon is just Oda clowing again. We got used to it. :yurazclear:

My only real problem here is with Law. Earlier it was established that his DF doen't affect BM but somehow someway now with awakening he can, without Haki mind you. It just doesn't make sense to me.

The rest of the shit related to Kanjuro and Kinemon is just Oda clowing again. We got used to it. :yurazclear:
I ain't going to lose sleep over haki not being everything answer:blush:

Status
Not open for further replies.