Who has the best Onigashima PU?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bounties don't equate to strength when comparing random shit.

When comparing two rival/bickering crewmates they mean something. That's why RS Sanji imo was slightly stronger than pre-Enma Zoro.
No, bounties are only what to the WG believes the threat an individual possesses. In most cases, comparing any bounty size is irrelevant, no matter if it is 'random shit' or rival/bickering crewmates.

RS Sanji was not slightly stronger than pre-enema Zoro. His haki and AP were still interior to Zoro's.

Based off the spoilers Law looks stronger than Kidd in this Chapter lowkey

Luffy>Law>=Kidd>Zoro>Killer
Internal attacks doesn't mean you're stronger

Law can never be above Kidd and luffy! He lacks CoC and the portrayal.
Plus Kidd is more physical and his powers counter law's easily.
And Zoro scarred Kaido for life in 1 on 1 while Law and Kid are fighting as a duo. With that said i agree they are superior to Zoro featwise due to the fact their awakening is a mode unlike Zoro's asura+ the fact Zoro doesn't control coc yet, but they are still on the same tier

Luffy has nothing to do with that considering he is a tier ahead of them, or at least for now since Kid may awake adcoc himself
No they are not! Only people above YCs (who lack CoC/awakening/advanced haki) are given privileg to fight Yonko as their main fights not Zoro and Sanji!

Luffy
(YAMATO) Kidd > Law
Zoro >= Sanji ~ Killer

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Ashura is also still out of action for now.
Totally fuckin’ forgot Ashura Doji, I guess he’s the only Scabbard given less smoke than Kiku…
Good to see you back bro:myman:
Missed y’all a ton, and I’m very excited to get back to what I love doing most - arguing with the lowest common denominator and making the absolute stupidest jokes any of y’all have ever read :cheers:

yes but it counts physical strength and zoans increase physical strength that means DFless kaku is stronger than jabra in human form with a boost from his DF
Doriki doesn't count DFs.

So if Kaku is 2200 and jabra is 2180 (levels that doesn't count devil fruits as we already said) they are in fact considered as equals.

So we can assume that the DFs increase their power proportionally so they are still on the same level considering DFs.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Doriki doesn't count DFs.

So if Kaku is 2200 and jabra is 2180 (levels that doesn't count devil fruits as we already said) they are in fact considered as equals.

So we can assume that the DFs increase their power proportionally so they are still on the same level considering DFs.
doriki doesn't have the power to somehow magically not count the strength boost from DFs that is headcanon so you can cope with the fact that is actually far stronger than Jabra.
You sanji fans love portrayal right? Since you can do nothing with feats.
Kaku is a cp0 while jabra is nowhere to be seen. He's clearly portrayed as much stronger.

That’s ridiculous. That’s like saying that Luffy wasn’t significantly stronger than Zoro in EL despite fighting someone that was near twice as strong as Zoro’s opponent because it was “situational.”

Zoro was full health post-medicine and Oda put him against King, while a worn Law and Kid are fighting Big Mom, who would murder King with ease. You’re right that it’s not an argument, but you’re wrong about for what. Zoro isn’t on their level, and never was. That was always fanboy stuff.
Did Luffy 2v1 Lucci? No so the comparison doesn't work. A better question to ask would be how would Law and Kid fair vs King in a 1v1.

No I would claim he poisoned her

King however knocked her with her crew while they knew he was coming meaning that they lacked the speed to actually react fast enough. Whole different ball game
Oh what a load of horseshit. The fact that Big Mom almost drowned is what gave her amnesia. All King did was kick the ship, which caused her to fall off. Yall act like King actually engage Big Mom in combat and gave her amnesia. :few:

No. Law has not made up for Luffy's contribution in Dressrosa. Doffy was taken down by Gamma Knife + King Kong Gun (and Leo Bazooka, Kong Gun, Rhino Schneider, etc...)
GK already brought him close to death so awakening PU pushes him above. This is just how Oda shows progression. It also follows that if Doffy was on Wano then Law would only through this PU

Status
Not open for further replies.