Who has the best Onigashima PU?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure about that. Her body was hyped to be impenetrable or whatever, seems like internal damage is the way to beat her.
Ugh... no....

GK already brought him close to death so awakening PU pushes him above. This is just how Oda shows progression. It also follows that if Doffy was on Wano then Law would only through this PU
GK was FAR from KOing Doffy, and there 0 chance he could land that by himself. GK nerfed him so Luffy can finish him.

doriki doesn't have the power to somehow magically not count the strength boost from DFs that is headcanon so you can cope with the fact that is actually far stronger than Jabra.
You sanji fans love portrayal right? Since you can do nothing with feats.
Kaku is a cp0 while jabra is nowhere to be seen. He's clearly portrayed as much stronger.
He isn't, mate cut the headcanon, we don't know what happened to jabura anyways, but during ennies lobby he was clearly as strong as Kaku

Jabura literally said the dororiki measurement didn't take in count his devil fruit, you're dumbass can't even read the story lol

And sanji is already getting his feats

Unlike king, who you suddenly started wanking as if he was a yonko level fighter out of nowhere just because he's fighting zoro

doriki doesn't have the power to somehow magically not count the strength boost from DFs that is headcanon so you can cope with the fact that is actually far stronger than Jabra.
Kaku is a cp0 while jabra is nowhere to be seen. He's clearly portrayed as much stronger.

"doriki doesn't have the power to somehow magically not count the strength boost from DFs that is headcanon"

Right, I have proofs. So, let me tell you a thing, go reread. Jabra clearly says that Doriki doesn't measure devil's fruit powers.

"Have you ever read One Piece at the speed of light?"

- Mr. Peroroncino speedreader-kun

Peroroncino

πŸ…·πŸ…°πŸ…»πŸ…° πŸ…ΌπŸ…°πŸ…³πŸ†πŸ…ΈπŸ…³
β€Ž

"doriki doesn't have the power to somehow magically not count the strength boost from DFs that is headcanon"

Right, I have proofs. So, let me tell you a thing, go reread. Jabra clearly says that Doriki doesn't measure devil's fruit powers.

"Have you ever read One Piece at the speed of light?"

- Mr. Peroroncino speedreader-kun
you just confirmed what i said ''physical ability'' something that zoan users get a boost to.
This was even reinforced in wano when law saw page one beating up sanji and he mentioned that ancient zoans are no joke.
if kaku had his DF then his physical ability would get near lucci's at least

H

Herrera95

I saw some people saying shit about Zoro's Enma.

Enma is not using more haki than Zoro can release himself. It was never stated that. Zoro never had problem releasing his haki. All that Enma does is using more haki than necessary for simple cuts until Zoro master it. That means that shit is not even a training tool.

Jabra's feats were interior to that of Kaku's. Not as strong as Kaku feat-wise.
Kaku had better attacking power, but jabura had better durability

Even tho Kaku was a bit stronger, it doesn't change the fact that durability is an important part of battles

Jabura may not be able to cut a whole building in half but he can definitely tank attacks that would destroy a building in half

Doriki doesn't count DFs.

So if Kaku is 2200 and jabra is 2180 (levels that doesn't count devil fruits as we already said) they are in fact considered as equals.

So we can assume that the DFs increase their power proportionally so they are still on the same level considering DFs.
Some people think when you eat a Zoan DF you automatically gain physical strength even when you'r'e not actively using its power. Which as far as I remember is pure headcanon and nonsense.

Except it literally does.
The whole measurement of doriki is magical, Jabra himself said it didn't measure the fruits and thats why he was so against Kaku getting one because it was the determining factor as to why he still thought he was stronger than Kaku.
Jabra was part of the older generation who used to be on par with Lucci until Lucci overtook him.
Kaku is 12 years younger than Jabra, and at the snapshot in time had just passed him by 20 points. It stands to reason he would have a better growth rate and be more eligible for CP0, that is to say nothing of their power level back 700 chapters ago when they were nearly identical.

you just confirmed what i said ''physical ability'' something that zoan users get a boost to.
This was even reinforced in wano when law saw page one beating up sanji and he mentioned that ancient zoans are no joke.
if kaku had his DF then his physical ability would get near lucci's at least
Except that he wasn't near Lucci, Lucci and jabura's strengh were both calculated without taking in count their dfs

I saw some people saying shit about Zoro's Enma.

Enma is not using more haki than Zoro can release himself. It was never stated that. Zoro never had problem releasing his haki. All that Enma does is using more haki than necessary for simple cuts until Zoro master it. That means that shit is not even a training tool.
Curious what happened did you lose a bet:zorothink:

Status
Not open for further replies.