Who has the best Onigashima PU?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
No they are impressive feats that you Zoro fans up play to the goddamn heavens to the point where some of you claim Zoro’s AP > a Yonkos

Zoro is fighting a YC1 who has not been more impressive than the ones before him, it is just Zoro fans that are praising him cuz he is fighting Zoro

Whether King is stronger or weaker than Marco or Kat doesnt matter they are all in the same ballpark and a battle between each would be nothing short of high-extreme diff

YC1s that do not stand a chance in front of actual Yonkos

I dont even hate Zoro, but I am sickened by his fans who jump bandwagon of giving imaginary feats to him like Hakai being 1000x stronger than Ikkoku even though Hakai is literaly half of BM’s strength alone
And Kidd and law together don't stand up to an actual yonko as well lol. So are you saying thay law and Kidd together are under king? Damn!!!

Attack him with what exactly? Lol. You think King can't dodge long distance projectiles?

That is not some amazing feat like facing an opponent in actual combat.

Come at me when King does something amazing like blitzing a yonko in an actual fight. Not speed blitzing a stationary ship, Lol.
King literally blitz the dude who blitzed kaido with ashura. We literally see the panel of kaido with club in hand lol.

And before hand King blitzed a yonko with her crew that she couldn't even respond. Hell broke blitzed bigmom in whole cake lol

Bogard

You can't win
The way things are going, it might go this route

- Luffy defeats weakened Kaido in a 1 on 1

- Law is already on his last legs, with his ability allowing him to weaken BM from within, so Kid might take over in the battle against BM, finishing the battle in a 1 on 1, maybe even unlocking adcoc

- Zoro ends up beating King, but ends up suffering from the hakai double effect and thus not having any opportunity to do anything else afterwards.

Even in the most favorable scenario for him(Zkk happening after the battle with King), he'd not have enough window to have a proper battle, and thus would more look like a final offensive spread to take out the already defeated dragon Kaido, and thus with it only leads to 2 possibilities to showcase his power-ups(coc, black blade)

- Since coc is an ability he didn't master yet, it's safe to assume that he'd at best learn to master it against King, and then potentially turning enma black against Kaido
- Or he does both against King, and do his final attack against Kaido later

And thus showing his pus against a YC1 while Kid and Law are showcasing themselves against a yonko, with Law damaging the yonko with his awakening and Kid potentially ending up beating the weakened yonko

For Killer it's up in the air, considering he initially wanted to help his captain handle BM, on the other side, he is currently trying to get away / rid off the surrounding fire which may lead to something. In either case, i don't think he is done yet, especially with his 7percent chance of survival not having being brough up yet

IIRC, Sanji stated he would break his legs if he attacked the Pacifista again with Diable Jambe. Zoro however, destroyed the Pacifista with Asura. WB fodder pirates also managed to destroy a Pacifista and I doubt they could destroy a tower like in Kaku's case.
Zoro destroyed the pacifista after it was attacked by brook, franky, robin, chopper usopp, nami and sanji who sent it at zoro and burned it

The pacifistas are durable, Kaku definitely wouldn't have been able to cut one

And Kidd and law together don't stand up to an actual yonko as well lol. So are you saying thay law and Kidd together are under king? Damn!!!
Kidd and Law facing a Yonko is by portrayal more impressive than fighting a YC1. Law making BM vomit blood (not cough, vomit, but this depends on scans) is definitely more impressive than scarring Kaido who only coughed blood and didnt get knocked off his feet like Zoro wanted

So King blitzed Zoro is Ashura form? :bignews:
So ashura increases speed? And to be fair zoro did just stand and take kings attack. Hell atleast unlike bigmom and crew zoro is able to react to kings speed
Post automatically merged:

Kidd and Law facing a Yonko is by portrayal more impressive than fighting a YC1. Law making BM vomit blood (not cough, vomit, but this depends on scans) is definitely more impressive than scarring Kaido who only coughed blood and didnt get knocked off his feet like Zoro wanted
Zoros feats again on kaido are more impressive. I won't even include the blocking hakai that kidd praised or cutting kaido permanently with broken bones that law praised. Let me use kidd and Killer be flung by kaidos dragon twister while zoro countered kaidos first dragon twister with his own

What do you have a better chance of surviving.

1) A cut to your side that leaves a scar?
2) Your internal organs being shredded to pieces?
I guarantee you that neither Killer or Law shredded anything inside of Kaido or BM and their organs are regular human durability, basically you want mickey mouse AP against unprotected body parts to be greater than going through a Yonko's haki barrier, no can do.

Status
Not open for further replies.