Who has the best Onigashima PU?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the last resort for Mid :gokulaugh:
Big Mom is gonna FOLD his ass next time we see them
I'm not even talking about this shit bro cuz :

1- Firstly Mid's attack is a suicide one which not only targets him but also the opponent so if he didn't find a solution to evade / block it he is getting folded a better example is fujitora bringing a meteor down the risk here is him getting folded with the opponent but fuji could destroy it using gravity force when law cut it in half so fuji is goated but mid here is asking for help bro what the Fuck is this lmao ?
<< Law , help me >>
So Dude can't escape it so he is getting beating with the opponent .

2- secondly as what we noticed is the opponent is attracting the metals so if Zoro's swords getting attracted to him then for me it's better cuz Zoro would use No sword style Tatsumaki as a counter force to play against the magnetic force and then sends a slash to Mid's ass who would be exausted from just using an awakened move heck lmao Zoro could slash hawkins's From distance easily and kill his doll what the fuck would mid do when he would be trying to find a solution against metals he attracted against him

Btw how did Law stab BM but we only see blood from her mouth, is this another Killer situation where the blade is an illusion?
I need to see the panels but from the summary I'm guessing the KROOM coated sword stops working like a normal weapon and becomes the means through which attacks come from the inside, my mental picture would be like Nami's thunder lances which pierces bodies but instead of making holes they cause internal damage.

Status
Not open for further replies.