Who has the best Onigashima PU?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If kid and law actually did beat big mom this chapter wouldn't that hype them immensely even more than defeating just a calamity. Beating someone one the same level as kaido this easily after Hawkins stopped nerfing kid

Big mom obviously isn't down yet either way but like its just a really weird way to try and shit on them and big mom
They already surpassed beating Calamities by just stalemating Big Mom 2 v. 1.

All the Scabbards combined couldn't do Law/Kid are doing.

Yo this is jokes considering meme gonna rofl stomp kid in a few chapters finally allowing kid the sweet release of death to his otherwise mediocre pirate carer
This is why y’all are so bad at making predictions lol. You only think one step ahead and not two. She will get up and probably stomp them with adv CoC. I agree. But then what do you think will happen after Kidd gets hit with adv CoC? Power up time.

Anyway, idk why y’all keep coming for dudes who’s are busy with Yonkos. Just enjoy your baby ass commander fight and chill lol. I promise Zoro will win and prove he can do what his captain did an arc and 5 power ups ago. Beat a YC1. I’m excited for him really lol

The full spoiler detail look nice.

appo,and drake are fighting Numbers monster. Ussop show is on to help them. Hope it happpen

Bet kinemon will be fine and will face more enemies. Literally dehype advanced Coc stuff. It just boost attack power.

If Garp don’t have Coc and actually defeat whitebeard in rock god valley fight. Yonko fans on suicide watch.

yamato is on defuse bomb duty.

great showing law and Kidd action on Big mom. Hope Boss Jinbe help both youngsters to defeat big mom.

This is why y’all are so bad at making predictions lol. You only think one step ahead and not two. She will get up and probably stomp them with adv CoC. I agree. But then what do you think will happen after Kidd gets hit with adv CoC? Power up time.

Anyway, idk why y’all keep coming for dudes who’s are busy with Yonkos. Just enjoy your baby ass commander fight and chill lol. I promise Zoro will win and prove he can do what his captain did an arc and 5 power ups ago. Beat a YC1. I’m excited for him really lol
Kid just used his last resort?
Or are you saying Kid is a liar?

Lmfao the fool said, “y’all came to watch me fight two yonko” clown ass

Status
Not open for further replies.