Who has the best Onigashima PU?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure why people think Kid and Law have anymore to contribute; when it’s kinda made clear that this combination move was their big finisher, lol

Kid: "The same thing happens to me... But we cannot defeat her by fighting normally at this rate.
We must use our ace up the sleeve!! "

@ReggieZoldyck21 @rerere what you think about the fight now ? it's over or you think big mom is not out ? If she is not, law and kidd used their awakening for now so their strongest forms, how they gonna deal against Big Mom that can use adv.coc and probably also her awakening ?
I know you didn't direct this at me, but what if having her internal organs destroyed by Law and her skin compressed by metals forces her to use her awakening ala Moria (just replace shadows with souls)? Which means a sufficient damage will force her to expel out all her souls/homies and go down?

If kid and law actually did beat big mom this chapter wouldn't that hype them immensely even more than defeating just a calamity. Beating someone one the same level as kaido this easily after Hawkins stopped nerfing kid

Big mom obviously isn't down yet either way but like its just a really weird way to try and shit on them and big mom

Never said that is his strongest attack. Big Mom is not Kaido.

Comprehend the manga. Big Mom is so scared of an attack she is telling a character (Kaido) with an invincible body to evade an attack from a character she doesn't believe can cut/hurt Kaido. That tells us just how powerful flying dragon blaze is.

Red rock is weaker that G4 attacks. The amount of haki he used was the same and his attacks where to shallow.

It's ok. Read my post again. I won't be mad if you do.
If you think db one shots big mom because she told kaido to DODGE you are delusional

Status
Not open for further replies.