Who has the best Onigashima PU?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is why y’all are so bad at making predictions lol. You only think one step ahead and not two. She will get up and probably stomp them with adv CoC. I agree. But then what do you think will happen after Kidd gets hit with adv CoC? Power up time.

Anyway, idk why y’all keep coming for dudes who’s are busy with Yonkos. Just enjoy your baby ass commander fight and chill lol. I promise Zoro will win and prove he can do what his captain did an arc and 5 power ups ago. Beat a YC1. I’m excited for him really lol
It's funny these were the EXACT arguments I had with people when I told them to wait for Zoro vs King. Like nobody has patience lol. Guaranteed next chapter will probably be "worse" for users like you or me because it'll show BM in a monstrous way and at an advantage. Then we'll have to listen to weeks worth of incessant "they aren't winning" posts again and again even though the narrative is painting a very specific picture for Kid/Law.

We have a TON of unfinished plotwork for other villains. Fuku isn't down. Apoo likely isn't good (Oda is hyping the Numbers again), and CP-0 is an issue. But now all I'm hearing is the fight is over in BM favor because these events, even though it's been going on since 1015.

The plot didn't stop Zoro from using his strongest move, only to fight King 12 chapters later and likely becoming stronger/using stronger moves. It won't stop Kid or Law from doing the same either.

Absolute dog crap writing. Nonsense after nonsense. No reason to believe anything Oda writes anymore. "last breathe" my fucking ass.

1. Oda created this stupid bomb plot out his ass last second because he even knows there is absolutely no tension in this arc.
2. "5 mins" till landing my ass.
3. Usopp and Nami still running doing absolutely nothing.
4. Apoo flip flopping worse than Lebron James.
5. Numbers are now relevant again people and here we have Oda yet again hyping them up making them "intimidating" lmfao fuck off.

Kid just used his last resort?
Or are you saying Kid is a liar?

Lmfao the fool said, “y’all came to watch me fight two yonko” clown ass
He doesn’t know about adv CoC yet genius. So to him yes awakening is his last resort for now.

Lmfao the fool said to a commander, “I didn’t come to Onigashima to play games. I came to cut the strongest to pieces!!!” and ended up fighting a commander anyway. CLOWN ASS.

Stop picking fights with guys out of Zoro’s league. Go debate him against Killer and Sanji. His actual competition. You dudes have the nerve to come for Kidd and or Law when Zoro is set to extreme diff a commander. Just be humble for once LOL

Absolute dog crap writing. Nonsense after nonsense. No reason to believe anything Oda writes anymore. "last breathe" my fucking ass.

1. Oda created this stupid bomb plot out his ass last second because he even knows there is absolutely no tension in this arc.
2. "5 mins" till landing my ass.
3. Usopp and Nami still running doing absolutely nothing.
4. Apoo flip flopping worse than Lebron James.
5. Numbers are now relevant again people and here we have Oda yet again hyping them up making them "intimidating" lmfao fuck off.

He created shockwaves from inside her body, that's what makes her cough blood.
Yes but Law stabbed her through the back and the tip of blade stabs her chin?
They already surpassed beating Calamities by just stalemating Big Mom 2 v. 1.

All the Scabbards combined couldn't do Law/Kid are doing.
If Chopper and Usopp can stalemate BM then the scabbards obviously murder her, they have ryuo unlike the 2 SN.

Status
Not open for further replies.