Who has the best Onigashima PU?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
To be fair if you're saying you wasted 12 years that sounds like you've hated it for that long.
It's like if the people who hated the GoT's last season retroactively said that watching the entire series was a waste of time.
I think you answered your own question. People who hate GOT was due to the ending season which makes the whole series feel like a "waste of time". Same thing applies here. I enjoyed One Piece until the WCI arc. Ever since then it continues to get worse and worse and now I am at my limits.

Linlin has to show her own awakening and that could very well be too much for Law & Kid.

So I still putting stocks that Linlin is returning to Elbaf. So that Luffy can fight her and it shall be his first real 1 vs 1 against a yonko.
Just being frank, but there's no way Oda shows off pretty much everything linlin can do this arc only for Luffy to win in a later arc against her. It's a waste of time. I implore people to take the ending to last chapter more seriously.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'π–˜ π•Ύπ–•π–†π–œπ–“
β€Ž
Base Franky can 2v1 Hawkins and Drake, let's be real.

way over sensationalized
I agree
but I wont talk much until you see the impact of kid's
big mom did cough blood but thats no where near enough , we even see her respond right away to the attack and she just got angrier. then again its big mom
:memehm:
i really wish they continue this next week but I doubt it.
I'd be surprised if that Kidd attack did significantly more damage than Law's attack, especially since it seems like the fight's just starting. Kidd prob still has some tricks left in order to deal more damage.

I wouldn't mind if the next chapter focused more on this fight. More interesting than Luffy vs Kaido to me imo, and way more interesting than fucking Orochi.

big mom did cough blood
Isn't that the first time Big Mom's bled from an attack? I think it is, iirc.

1.390 >~ 1.380 > 1.057 > 1.320
:endthis:
King>=Marco>=Kata>Queen imo.

The 3 YC1s are all verrry close in strength, anyone of them could be the strongest or weakest.

Also, last thing. As I already mentioned, Paramecia Awakenings are ALL the same. It's not just a random upgrade. Kid was able to affect Big Mom. Law was able to affect his sword (fuse it with room).

So no, it's not just because Kata/Doffy are "producers". Awakening = Affecting environment/other objects

Let's see if he retcons Zooan awakenings with Kaido (and maybe Calamities).

Status
Not open for further replies.