Who has the best Onigashima PU?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
To him it's Big Meme & Lizard losing to kids >>>> Shanks being a snitch (he made that bit up)
who's losing?? they havent lose yet brother, you too made that bit up just because these worst gen can land the attack towards them doesnt mean Shanks is tier above them, Kaido ephitet literally says that he's the strongest :suresure:

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
Well kid haven't really done much and when he got his chance he got this hawkins shit so he will get shined soon..
and just know kid have been receaved a lot of damage by now because of that hawkins thing he coudn't fight so with all that damage he will do something finally.. till now he have done nothing much significant... where as Law haven't done something very big either imo
Other than that its just my personal expectations from him cause i just think he is supposed to be more close to luffy
Luffy is fighting kaido alone. Zoro and yamato are the only who are close to luffy

So luffy zoro and Sanji’s fights will be endgame from the looks of it.
Remember that Kid/Law received focus this chapter, so there isn't really any telling of this just yet. Yes, those are the M3, but the "order" isn't really justified atm.

Remember that things like Raizo vs Fuku still are going on for some reason, and Drake is very clearly in a bad situation.

Just pointing this out because people were convinced up and down that 1027 would lead to Zoro defeating King the following chapters after or 1028 doing the same thing for Sanji because Oda decided to give them skirmishes.

What happened to Hiyori?
Yasui story line
Ushimaru
Ryuma

How can king tie all those long ends?
Post automatically merged:

You realize Ashura ant all that serious it only leaves a lil cut a much stronger zoro use oni on king & he wasn't t even faze by it zoro is gonna use Ashura but that won't defeat king zoro us gonna use a new move to beat him
Lmaoooo aaight

Oda will solve all things before Luffy, Zoro and Sanji fights, love that.

Moving Ussop to other place, what is
Oda planning for him? Pehaps related with the numbers.

CP0 on the move after Robin, but one of them is missing, could he be after Drake too?

The shadow and Denjiro plot will connect with this Orochi and the fire one, wonder if Toki power could teleport all the bombs to the future.

Apoo talk about everyone being damange att the end of the fight is exactly how i think BM will go down. Kid and Law force her more, and them the WG take her out.

Really cool design for the Numbers, the 3 make me remember the guy in the cave with Yamato.

Love chapters like this.

Struggling? Zoro blocking King attack equals to struggling?
:crazwhat:

We already know Queen is holding back. He just wants to see Sanji use the RS.
Base king and if you look at the panel you would see tha king looks superior unlike luffy and sanji’s panels
Post automatically merged:

If you don’t have coc you are trash

I am just kidding

but not the danger that WG could pose :choppawhat:
Well we know that Marines and WG don't easily catch Pirates in the New World. The biggest threats are funnily constituted by the yonko, the top dogs of the New World. And of course Shanks can't do anything to prevent the CP0 or any other organization from trying to capture them regardless.

ahah like guys are exited about 3 fuking panel for an enterally chapter.... such a dissepiment :seriously: (before picture this was all about super feat, I check picture it fuking lame and not well drawn so much for the Kid&LawvsBig mom......

By the way, all this hype for Law,Kid and was kind of meh....what fuck, this is just bad. The super kid golem is useless vs Kaido as for Big Mom.

About kid....where is the so call CoC feat that all this fan are talking about... non existent. He has no good hacky feat ....sadly.

Anyway very meh chapter, lame story really using Kanjuro to put some stakes for Onigashima, Oda is not able to use 2 Yonko to put some stakes he has to relay on a fuking gloomy fire monster :suresure:

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Yes it will because it was proven on Punk Hazard that Admirals fight differently when going all out based on the environmental damage that was dealt, or did the climate and landscape of MF change ?
You're attempt to downplay the Admirals is ridiculous.
It literally wasnt proven lol, we never saw them fight, you just saw the aftermath of the 10 day long fight that is used for hype, lol.
Why do you always buy this BS from Oda? Aokiji literally froze the entire bay and all around the island including two freakishly huge tsunamis and the climate didnt change, lmao. There is literally no attempt at downplaying whatsoever, I only attempt to wake you up.
Based on nothing. When the entire island is made out of a lethal element, you're freedom and movement is severely limited.
Based on common sense. It is literally useless, especially considering that characters can fly, have haki barriers and can split mountains effortlessly to make a safe passage for themselves through lava or ice, you choose... Once again, it is useless, everything that isnt directly targetting the enemy's body.
I never bought into the Zoro wank and I'm still no wanker. You see Current Zoro as the strongest character and I have him at YC1 level, here are worlds between our view points.

Good. I'm definitely around here as well, didn't endure this trash arc to see the Admirals for nothing.
You should have bought into it and doubled down on whatever I said back on OJ because what Oda has shown in Wano blows out of the water whatever I have said about Zoro, lmao. Yes, yes, YC1s go around stopping island busters from TWO Emperors and slashing WSC's chest open with a permanent reminder... Dont make me laugh. :myman:
Admirals are gonna be decent, that's not what I am disputing. What I am saying is that off paneled hype like island climate split between lava and ice is literally useless in combat because: a) they will never be isolated, b)they wont fight 10 days and c) it's useless to begin with.

Status
Not open for further replies.