Who has the best Onigashima PU?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
When they clashed with headbutts ulti break that shit.luffy said it hurts and was using coa
I know what you were talking about and I was saying it's possible, based on my understanding, that Luffy did not use advCOA(penetration) to defend against Ulti. Only Luffy's penetration haki is superior to Zoro's COA; Zoro's COA is far superior otherwise.

Ever heard of ribs?
Yes, Zoro cut through it.
It was a surface cut you loon.
Kaido took several pages of kong gattling a few pages prior, each infused with internal destruction ryuo, a level of CoA THAT ZORO DOES NOT POSSESS.
Kaido spit up blood from Zoro's attack. That tells us his attack cut through his body and hit his inner organs which caused him internal damage.

We see blood coming from Kaido's mouth which proves everything I just said.

Luffy's gattling gun attack with internal destruction haki caused him less damage.

The Scabbards attack didn't have Kaido spit up blood because it didn't penetrate his skin.

Yeah so what??
He used sword, by definition he is swordsman
But nobody with brain put him on same class as true swordsmaster.
He has Ope Ope no mi which is what he's known for
Okay so you're not understanding ....

This isn't conjecture or an assumption. THIS IS A FACT.

Oda says Law is a swordsman means Law is a swordsman.

Also what is a true sword master exactly ?

Brook ? Who uses ice attacks and causes hallucinations?
King ? Who has blades on his fist and uses martial arts in conjunction with his sword ?
Zoro ? Who uses demon techniques and becomes a God with nine swords ?

There is no set definition of a swordsman in One Piece.

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
King Kong gun doesn't even come close to this
Then why has Oda been shielding Kaido from it :milaugh:
Nothing in Zoro's arsenal comes close to KKG. Zoro has used his most potent attack and Luffy is yet to use any of his top hitters. No KKG, No King Cobra, No Black Mamba.
If Luffy used KKG. The whole of Onigashima is done. Man said a horn :kobeha:

Yeah, I kinda have to agree

albeit Fuji's fruit isn't superior in every single conceivable way. Like while Kid has never used this power, in theory he could use fruit to induce electricity.

Also, Kid seems to have better control of the objects his powers effect. Like Fujitora usually just grabs something and throws it at people. We've never seen him using his powers to construct things, like how Kid makes giant metal arms or a metal box, or even that bird in that cover Oda drew.
If Fuji can use a rock to move himself. I can see him doing metal arms too its just that its not his style. Oda doesnt want to portray him like that.

Okay so you're not understanding ....

This isn't conjecture or an assumption. THIS IS A FACT.

Oda says Law is a swordsman means Law is a swordsman.

Also what is a true sword master exactly ?

Brook ? Who uses ice attacks and causes hallucinations?
King ? Who has blades on his fist and uses martial arts in conjunction with his sword ?
Zoro ? Who uses demon techniques and becomes a God with nine swords ?

There is no set definition of a swordsman in One Piece.
Did Law called as Dai-Kengou in manga. I remember Sandman saying Zoro wants to be strongest Dai-Kengou.

Yeah, I kinda have to agree

albeit Fuji's fruit isn't superior in every single conceivable way. Like while Kid has never used this power, in theory he could use fruit to induce electricity.

Also, Kid seems to have better control of the objects his powers effect. Like Fujitora usually just grabs something and throws it at people. We've never seen him using his powers to construct things, like how Kid makes giant metal arms or a metal box, or even that bird in that cover Oda drew.
Well we saw what kidd to but not fuji
And fuji def can do what kidd does but with every material
We got a glimpse of his power in dressrosa

Yes, Zoro cut through it.

Kaido spit up blood from Zoro's attack. That tells us his attack cut through his body and hit his inner organs which caused him internal damage.

We see blood coming from Kaido's mouth which proves everything I just said.

Luffy's gattling gun attack with internal destruction haki caused him less damage.
Damage is cumulative. I love how you want to claim an external wound that visible regenerated almost instantly is a major nerf, but somehow a round of directed organ destruction with G4 level AP isn't. Clownish.

You are looking at a Kaido that is riddled with internal organ damage from Luffy's ryuo. This attack is after, not before Luffy softened Kaido up considerably- Kidd- "If it damages Kaido it will be worth it".

If you are run over by a car and then someone punches you causing you to cough (and you cough up blood from internal injuries), the hit from the car did the damage, the punch just caused you to cough. Asura did a decent amount of damage, tatsumaki did not.

Then why has Oda been shielding Kaido from it :milaugh:
Nothing in Zoro's arsenal comes close to KKG. Zoro has used his most potent attack and Luffy is yet to use any of his top hitters. No KKG, No King Cobra, No Black Mamba.
If Luffy used KKG. The whole of Onigashima is done. Man said a horn :kobeha:
Yes, Zoro use a strong attack with 20 and 30 broken bones meaning that it was severely weakened. Why did the manga do that?

We all know the answer. Big Mom was scared of an attack from Zoro, who at the time didn't even believe could cut Kaido.
:milaugh:

Lucky Kaido.

True, but it doesn't change the fact that Kaido spit up blood from his mouth which means Zoro's attack caused some internal damage.
I never contested that. :pepecafe:

But there is a big difference between internal damage from a sword slash and internal damage from eviceration from inside out or whatever distruction CoA flow does inside people.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
I never contested that. :pepecafe:

But there is a big difference between internal damage from a sword slash and internal damage from eviceration from inside out or whatever distruction CoA flow does inside people.
It does nothing or else kaido would still be vomiting blood
His insides are fine luffy hasn't done shit
Luffys hit him how many times now and he barely has a bloody lip
Doffy when hit with internal attacks was constantly spewing blood after every hit.

Status
Not open for further replies.