Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just ignore the Kinemon shit and Kanjuro.....dude is seconds from dying but casually has a chat with Orochi, lol.

The Awakening attacks were overall very cool. If that's all they had it's underwhelming but if the fight continues then there's no problem.
I personally think that fight is over and BM may turn into O-Lin.

Also nice to see that Oda shows us what the real fights of the Raid are, Sanji haters won't like that.

W

Wonderful World

I'm not shocked Kin'emon is alive, but how he's alive is a joke and one of the worst Deus ex machina I've seen.

CP0 is menacingly making their way to Robin (presumably), but I do hope they somehow come across Big Mom too. I know it's not confirmed, but I'd love it if they were the kids she grew up with.

@Plex

Now since the chapter is out now, we have more context when it comes to awakening. Awakening drains massive stamina from both Kid and Law and since Law's abilities are already stamina reliant, this proves even further that Law's awakening has the most drawbacks which is not on par with his mountain sized rooms.

Law sword was always big in size, it is not long as a normal katana it is actually a nodachi.
Dude, compare the panel where he is activating his awakening and then when he stabs her - his swords is 3 times bigger than law himself. Normaly his sword is about as long as he is tall.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Fake deaths aside, this is a pretty good chapter.
The Onigashima is slowly turning into a huge flame inferno, everything aside from the roof and the live floor is being burned away.
If it keeps going like this, the Armory blowing up may be inevitable with this Kazenbo flame ghost.

Orochi chilling in the backroom and picking his nose while the chaos raging outside really adds a different tone to all of this. Considering that Fukurokuju should lose, it probably sets up that Orochi gets found by whoever healed Scabbards, assuming it was Hiyori who wished to kill him with her own hands and if she happens to be carrying Momo's Ame no Habakiri, it is perfect.

The fate of Onigashima is unclear though. I am not sure where Oda goes with this and there are several options:
1 - It can blow up in the capital and destroy everything - parallel to WW2 bombs dropped on Japan.
2 - It can blow up outside of the capital and serve as nice fireworks for those celebrating in the capital.
3 - It can not blow up and be put down back into the sea or near the capital which is least likely atm but if it is God Valley, then it really might be saved up instead of blowing up.

Apoo is a sly fox, he is turning into a decent character and he also seems like quite a decent fighter with decent endurance considering what he has gone through but on the other hand, he also might end up as a hype tool for the agents of CP0 who have finally felt the fire below their asses and started moving. Brook didnt get a proper fight and the tall CP0 agent looks like a possible match-up for Brook. Not sure what Yamato will end up doing but stopping Onishima from blowing up is unlikely to be her task and instead she may fight CP0 too.

Lastly, the Awakenings. We have gotten a confirmation of what we suspected - Awakenings are just extension of what user was previously doing. Turning surroundings into the specific element is only possible for producer DF types. Kidd didnt end up turning the ground into metal but he instead picked a different source of magnetic attraction. That means that Luffy will not be turning anything into rubber, if we go by that formula but with Oda you never know for sure... Not sure why Oda is keeping back Fukurokuju vs Raizo for so long but that fight aside we are left with good stuff only.

Would love to see Saitama shows up and oneshots all of them so we can move to the next Arc
:kriwhat:

The Grandmaster got overpowered and send flying by every single attack from King, so King > Kaidou and BM :smart:
Dont blame King for Kaido and Meme being bad. :lusalty:

Status
Not open for further replies.