Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Caribou's chances is just equally as high as Carrot's...

Bellamy fits well with franky and Usoop. They three were betrayed by someone of trust (Kuro, Lucci, Doflamingo) Their enemies lied and the whole island believed them (Kuro work in the island, lucci work in the island, dolamingo as the king). They three were the captain of a gag and they had a ship story. Now Bellamy is learning doing flags (this is a idea that i saw in @Tokiro Oumaga theory) and luffy doesnt know how to make flags. Of course that ussop can make flags, but he also know how to fix a ship but someone better appeared to take that role, franky the ship master and bellamy maybe the flag master. They three had a bad thing in the face. Bellamy scar, Ussop nose, Franky triple chin jajaja. They also were in once time an enemy of luffy. Bellamy always had a dream, the esmerald town and being in a famous pirate crew, so he had something to complete. Remember that all the fleet of luffy accepted being part of the fleet, but bellamy doesnt, and he took the vivre card by some reason and he had to do something before. Then we saw him in a cover learning flags and drawing luffy crest. For me this is so strange
In fairness to Bellamy, his "indestructible" flag is a must have to the crew since the flag and the main sail is often damaged since WCI... It would also fit in the hypothetical "ship upgrade" pattern for a 3rd regional recruit... In a way, he can also be considered as a human projectile/bullet, should there be that hypothetical pattern that Usopp and Franky uses bulleted weapons... Problem is, IIRC, he already announced retirement from piracy and that he's not really on par with Jinbe or Yamato powerwise (we never had a recruit downgrade since Chopper)...

Lets talk a little bit about Hancock. What if she entered the crew? :shocking:

I can see Sanji turning stone everyday. :yasu:
Hancock is fine... Problem is that she's too Luffy-centric...

I think the heart pirates could just disband. Law is the only one who did anything anyway. I don't think the rest would want to be pirates if they weren't following Law. Also Law hitching a ride to Laugh Tale with Luffy wouldn't work. Luffy isn't so generous, and if Law needs to ask his rival for charity to acomplish his goal, he can hardly call himself a rival anyway. As far as two Ds, who cares? Just because we haven't seen it doesn't mean there's a rule that it can't happen. We haven't seen two ice users on the same crew, but we have Brook and Yamato. This is a non point.
Good points... About the D stuffs, I didn't use it as an argument against... It's more of an interest on it's effects in the story since it would be something the WG would frown upon, especially 2 titanic names from the clan...

Other con:

- Was an ennemy
- Helped Ceasar experiment on children

I don't know, those look like pretty big deal to me.. Especially for Nami who would never forgive that.

:seriously:
Robin and Franky were enemies... Robin also helped Croc to orchestrate the Alabasta Civil War... Franky stole the crew's money and destroyed Usopp which caused the rift between Luffy and Usopp (the latter was unconscious during the decision-making because of Franky)...

What If carrot join into Law or Kidd crew? She wants to see the world, and luffy is not the only one, there are others crews.
I doubt it but it would be good/would only work if:
  1. Law/Heart Pirates suddenly turns into an indirect reincarnation of Pedro/Nox Pirates exploring other poneglyphs...
  2. Bepo and Carrot will have a Zepo and Pedro bond...
  3. Pekoms also joins them...
Tama's ability is brainwashing. At the end of Wano Oda will make them work for Tama or they will be caught by the Navy.
They'll work for Tama as part of the new Wano military... Especially if Tama becomes a retainer...

In Hancock is fine... Problem is that she's too Luffy-centric...
Yes she is Luffy centric but i think crew handle that dynamic. Hancock seems fun as a crewmate imo.
They'll work for Tama as part of the new Wano military... Especially if Tama becomes a retainer...
So Tama is gonna keep them brainwashed for rest of their lifes. :noo:

Kurozumi Tama incoming. :moonwalk:

I think your opinion makes the most sense.

Yes she is Luffy centric but i think crew handle that dynamic. Hancock seems fun as a crewmate imo.
I dunno but Hancock is like a female Sanji but only for Luffy... Hancock will always meddle and try to join Luffy fights especially if Luffy takes a hit... Just doesn't feel right...

So Tama is gonna keep them brainwashed for rest of their lifes. :noo:

Yes... As dark as it sounds, her ability doesn't seem to have an end (she already passed out in the flashback while making kibi dango)... Could likely be compared with BM's (souls/lifespans she stole doesn't return), Law's (Kin'emon), Wapol (his Wapometal is permanent)...

I like the idea that Tama is a Kurozumi though... Fits well with Wano's theme about the burden of bloodlines...

I dunno but Hancock is like a female Sanji but only for Luffy... Hancock will always meddle and try to join Luffy fights especially if Luffy takes a hit... Just doesn't feel right...
I think we will see more of her character when she captures by the WG. Also dont just characterize Hancock by saying she is female Sanji she has more than that. :kata:

She is a great character and lets see what Oda will bring to her character.

In fairness to Bellamy, his "indestructible" flag is a must have to the crew since the flag and the main sail is often damaged since WCI... It would also fit in the hypothetical "ship upgrade" pattern for a 3rd regional recruit... In a way, he can also be considered as a human projectile/bullet, should there be that hypothetical pattern that Usopp and Franky uses bulleted weapons... Problem is, IIRC, he already announced retirement from piracy and that he's not really on par with Jinbe or Yamato powerwise (we never had a recruit downgrade since Chopper)...
Your opinion about "ship upgrade" give me a lot of new ideas so thank you for that. I think Bellamy will have a comeback in piracy. He took the vivre card and he was the only one who have something more in the mind when Luffy talked to him. I trust in Bellamy candidature.

Robin and Franky were enemies... Robin also helped Croc to orchestrate the Alabasta Civil War... Franky stole the crew's money and destroyed Usopp which caused the rift between Luffy and Usopp (the latter was unconscious during the decision-making because of Franky)...
Yeah. I am a "pro pattern theories". But is so difficult. When we makes theories about that, sometimes our ideas depends on the character that we wanted to join, for example I make more theories for Bellamy, Monet and Momo. But yes, Robin also did something bad, and she joined.

If Hamcock joins, I will don´t have any problems about that, she is so funny. But Jimbe is also an ex lord of the sea. I don´t know If Oda will repeat that idea

I think your opinion makes the most sense.
It makes sense for me. Marines and company are trying to reach wano. Maybe Yamato will be the protector of wano with tama military

Let's not start this. It's just as bullshit of an argument against Carrot as it is against Yamato.
Ace talked about Law and others pirates with yamato If i remember well. It is a possibility. And Carrot the same. Her dream is so similar of franky dream.

I doubt it but it would be good/would only work if:
  1. Law/Heart Pirates suddenly turns into an indirect reincarnation of Pedro/Nox Pirates exploring other poneglyphs...
  2. Bepo and Carrot will have a Zepo and Pedro bond...
  3. Pekoms also joins them...
Ok. It seems that we think the same over here. Good. Law is interested in phoneglys right now.

Caribou's chances is just equally as high as Carrot's...
Right now yes. Carrot is a secondary character like caribou. It is a big problem the lack of screens.

----

Sometimes I think that yamato and carrot won´t join and a new girl character will appear and being the final one

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper

Yes... As dark as it sounds, her ability doesn't seem to have an end (she already passed out in the flashback while making kibi dango)... Could likely be compared with BM's (souls/lifespans she stole doesn't return), Law's (Kin'emon), Wapol (his Wapometal is permanent)...

I like the idea that Tama is a Kurozumi though... Fits well with Wano's theme about the burden of bloodlines...
According to some theorists Tama might be Hiyori's daughter but I'm not convinced about it. Also funny thing, she kinda looks like Kuina facial features wise. 🤔

Status
Not open for further replies.